please sort out my Queries ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by johnenderson, Mar 13, 2008.

Hello Experts,

I 've some Below Queries, please Help me to sort out these for my new sites work :-

1) all search engines will take much time to cache index page of new sites, i want to do fast index of my new sites in search engines, so what Would be the best idea ?

2) i've checked so Presently many sites are running with nofollow so what is the best idea to get strong back links ?

3) please give me some best and Proper documents for on page optimization ?

Awaiting for Your Good reply.

Thanks
    John

johnenderson, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  2. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. Building backlinks is the best way to get your website indexed, also providing an XML sitemap to search crawlers helps them find all the URLs available on your site. Always if possible keep backlinks as relevant to your site as possible.

2. Easy, provide unique rich content and people will naturally link to it. Webmasters tend to forget the "best" marketing tool available to produce backlinks. That method is to provide unique quality rich content that is very useful or entertaining to visitors.

3. http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182915

astup1didiot, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  3. tomfrederick

tomfrederick Guest

Best Answers:
    create sitemap for your site.sitemap helps in indexing of a site so you can submit sitemap.xml
    link building is the best option for fast indexing. article submission, directory submission, blogs comment postings are some techniques through which you can get fast indexing bcoz search engine visits good article directories regularly.

tomfrederick, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  4. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    I think that for option listed under #1-2 you simple need to have some good lings from main pages of well indexed web sites and be aware that you need have you link from the page with less then 20 out comming links.

~ServerPoint~, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  5. Himalayan

Himalayan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do social bookmarking, articles and press releases for your site's quick indexing.

Himalayan, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  6. choicefreedom2000

choicefreedom2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    My dear friend

In order to index your site fastest of fastest then the only solution is submit articles in blogs like eblogger. Or you can submit post in your own blog and submit daily or whenever you add new content for pinging to goolgle.

Secondly create sitemap of XML or html but XML sitemap is better.

Thirdly always check before submitting anything that the site, blog, etc does not have nofollow tag. It would not give you rise in serp, definitely you will get traffic.

Finally don't ask everything for free do some effort like search in google for basic onpage optimisation or on page factor, or onpage analysis etc keywords you will get tons of ideas and continue reading for a month this dp you will know everything you want.

Cool mate and Enjoy

choicefreedom2000, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  7. johnenderson

johnenderson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the Sorted Out.

Thank You Very Much for all of Your Support and Helpful Replies.

Best Regards

John

johnenderson, Mar 14, 2008 IP