1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank hoplinks and adwords question

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by PlainMoe, Mar 12, 2008.

Hello everyone, my first post!

Im very fresh to adsense, clickbank and affiliate marketing in general. I cannot seem to find any good answers to these question so I thought what the heck.

Here it goes:

1. Is it possible to advertise on adsense with a clickbank hoplink as the landing page of my ad?

2. Is there any way I can keep track of which ads that are converting, promoting clickbank products with adwords.

3. Is it possible to get payments from Clickbank via Bank Wire, Paypal, Alertpay ect? Or is regular cheque the only option. (Also what is the proceeding time?)

Thank you!

PlainMoe, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. I think you mean Adwords, not Adsense. Yes, it is possible.

2. You can use Adwords Tracking or Clickbank Tracking.

3. Clickbank pays only via checks. If your earnings are really high (6 payperiods no less than $2000 each), then you can request a wire transfer.

Hops this helps.

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 13, 2008 IP
    PlainMoe likes this.
  3. PlainMoe

PlainMoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Oops, yes I ment Adwords not Adsense, My bad!

I was wondering because in the 10K/Month Clickbank Method - Reviced post amy says something about creating a simple page with ">>Enter Site Click Here<<"

Why would she do that when it's possible to link direcly to the publisher?

Thank you for nice answers bl4ckmaN^, I appreciate it

PlainMoe, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a landing page, instead of just a direct link to a publisher's website, on your page you can review the product and recommend it to the customer. So if you write a good review, the customer will be more likely to purchase the product after reading your review.

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  5. PlainMoe

PlainMoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, yes I understand that. And thanks for the tip :) Though she made a blank white page with a little box on it, telling them to "Click here".

6. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the reasons for making a quick and easy landing page, Is so that when you set up your adwords campaign you have no "domain competition" so when you bid for traffic you are only bidding for keyword competition placement and not for the same domain as that bumps your costs, You can't set up a simple url forward using iframes or something like that as its against the adwords TOS.

Maybe somebody can explain it better as this isn't quite my field.

georgecotton, Mar 13, 2008 IP
    PlainMoe likes this.
  7. PlainMoe

PlainMoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Aha, Now I see. That really cleared my mind George, thanks a lot.

Using "iframes" is the same as redirecting someone from mydomain to the publishers site? Using mydomain as landing page and redirecting it in .htaccess for instance

Again, thanks

8. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    The purpose of having a <<Click Here>> Link on your simple and generic landing page is to be able to track how many people are actually clicking through to the vendor's page. You can also add some keywords to this landing page to improve your quality score with Google, which will help drive your bid prices down. The last reason is because she mentions creating multiple subdomains on one domain. So for example if you created a domain called www.plainmoe.com, you could create a bunch of subdomains like ipoddownloads.plainmoe.com or trainmydog.plainmoe.com etc etc. Google likes to see that your domain names are related to what you are advertising, and will also reward you with a higher quality score rather than just sending the person to plainmoe.com for dog training as "plainmoe" has nothing to do with dog training.

Spliffic, Mar 13, 2008 IP
    PlainMoe likes this.
  9. PlainMoe

PlainMoe Peon

Best Answers:
    What can I say, this forum rocks. Thanks Spliffic for clearing that up. I'm still a bit confused on how I'm gonna track down what ads are bringing me money and what is not. Since I have no control of what they're doing once they hit the publisher's page. Can CB track down which of the ads the visitor clicked on pre buying?

10. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't sell clickbank, but I assume that you would be able to log into your clickbank account to find out which product you actually sold. Then you can determine how many clicks to that merchant it took to make a sale, and then possibly tweak your campaign to try and get more.

You think this forum rocks? This is a sales pitch but have a look at Wealthy Affiliate. On here at Digital Point, you have to sift through tonnes of garbage posts to find anything useful, but Wealthy Affiliate has all the information condensed into one website. It has tutorials on EVERYTHING you need to learn about Internet Marketing. It's $30 per month, but you can easily make that back by promoting the site. Do a search on this forum (digital point) to see how many people recommend it.

Spliffic, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  11. mandilon2

mandilon2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it B possible, after providing potential purchase with helpful review/product info, to 'try' to convince visitor to opt-in to your newsletter by offering a useful ebook/software?

This way you're building YOUR own list.

mandilon2, Jan 3, 2010 IP