1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Expert, I Need Your Hand..

Discussion in 'SEO' started by john.ordos, Mar 12, 2008.

hi guys...

lemme start from the beginning as i was the travel consultant with this company and ive one portfolio under mine which is need to be focusing at..

http://rainforest-tamannegara.com

This is the traveling company site that im just joining them and after spoke to my Executive Director, here is what he need to be done...

1) Interactive Site
    2) Good Payment Getaway System
    3) Good Traffic
    4) Easy Access
    5) Globally Accepted

At 1st while looking in it, i dont feel the enthusiasm to know more about that so i guess you guys must feel the same..

I need all the expert to help me in building this from the details as SEO, traffic, payment getaway, interactive and user friendly site and capable to reach world target..

IMO, if you think this is the must for us to reconstruct the site, im open for suggestion and do tell me what i need to do..

I believe you guys a miracle and please let your spell alive!

Cheers!

john.ordos, Mar 12, 2008 IP
    gauharjk likes this.
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I could not see your site, maybe the server is down, or url is incorrect.

Let be brief you about SEO---

SEO is a way to help Search Engines find good content on your website. The most important parts of a good SEO are:
    1. Title - It is the most important part of the site, and should be highly relevant, should contain the keywords which your target audience would search for when looking for a website similar to ours.
    2. Meta Description tag - A very important tag in a webpage. Should describe your webpage content in less than 200 characters.
    3. Body - Your website should have exciting content. If you have a travel agency, consider writing articles about the destinations ou offer. It may excte people to actually visit those pages, and also bring traffic to your site.

There are many good articles out there. Search for "Mike Banks Valentine". His site had a comprehensive SEO Optimisation database a few years ago.

You can use Google Checkout as a Payment Gateway.

Try to use a CMS, like ExpressionEngine for hat site. It is very powerful, and its basic version EECore, is free to use. It is sufficient for your needs.

Just focus on content...

You can also use PPC advertising if you wish to get traffic fast.

Can you explain the Revenue Model of your website?

gauharjk, Mar 13, 2008 IP
    john.ordos and wisdomtool like this.
  3. john.ordos

john.ordos Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you for that! Bdw, i think the link work properly buddy...

If you are asking me about the revenue model absolutely it has nothing to do with affiliate, adsense or any internet medium since it was a real business..

Company that im working on it is actually trying to target the international customer who love outdoor activities as well as rainforest satisfaction thus they are trying to make it easier for the people to do the reservation as well as the payment system.. It was a traveling agency with resort facilities..

Currently they are having a simple booking and also payment procedure but it was really low and people does not recognize them.. They are mostly having customers from government body, personal people, exhibition and direct contact..

This is the possibility that they are trying to focus and i cant do this alone.. :)

john.ordos, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  4. Dylan Tovey

Dylan Tovey Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't access it either.

If I google the name - I can see the site - but clicking through shows the site as down. It is accessible via the cache though.

Dylan

Dylan Tovey, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  5. john.ordos

john.ordos Banned

Best Answers:
    how can i do to let it alive? i can access it with no problem? somebody help me?

john.ordos, Mar 18, 2008 IP