1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question - Web Hosting Realted - From A Web Host

Discussion in 'General Business' started by adviceforall, Mar 11, 2008.

Hi am looking to improve me customers experience all the time and offer bigger and better services to cater for my customers needs.

I see a lot of people interested in VPS and Dedicated Servers.

I have looked around the market and can't seem to find a good reseller package for these the ones out there are FAAAARRRRR to expensive I would be selling on VPS and Dedicated servers from companies that give 5% off there normal price for a server so so to speak no one would buy from me as they could get them far cheaper else where and I would be making no business either.

Can someone point me in the right direction of good cheap vps and dedicated server reseller programmes where I can brand it as though there my companies products.

Rep being given to anyone who helps me out :)

Rick

adviceforall, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  2. QiSoftware

QiSoftware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    QiSoftware, Mar 11, 2008 IP
    adviceforall likes this.
  3. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For VPS you may consider instead renting the server yourself then sharing it into multiple VPS that you will be reselling.

seo4china, Mar 11, 2008 IP
    adviceforall likes this.
  4. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As for dedicated servers you need to understand that price is not usually the main factor considered by people who are potentially interested by those. Can your provide any technical support for dedicated? If someone is paying 100$ + per month of course he is going to expect some real support. If you don't have a background in server administration I will not recommend you selling dedis. Better concentrate your efforts on what you know and can support without hassle.

seo4china, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  5. adviceforall

adviceforall Banned

Best Answers:
    That is why is we did go dedicated we would be renting management for them as well :)

adviceforall, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  6. WHC - Travis

WHC - Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    Might want to google "web hosting", "web hosting forum" and the related before asking here. This forum is more for webmasters, not web hosters.

WHC - Travis, Mar 11, 2008 IP
    adviceforall likes this.
  7. WHC - Travis

WHC - Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    That's pretty obvious.

I think you meant will his business strategy revolve around unmanaged or managed servers. Marketing them at a lower price is easy, keeping customers is hard.

That's where I post for web hosting discussion, but it's not the only place.

http://www.webhostingforum.com/
    http://www.hostingchitchat.com/

etc, etc.

WHC - Travis, Mar 11, 2008 IP