1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Active Political Debate Forum For Sale!!! MUST SEE!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Dustin12, Mar 10, 2008.

Would you guys like to buy an active political debate forum for $2500? This is a new site, which is very active and has great revenue potential. (I just don't know how to monetize.) Please PM me or post in this thread.

Url: www.politicalfever.org

Pagerank 3

Age of Site 5 months

Information and background

Political Fever Debate forums is an active debate forum, for all kinds of debating. This site was started as a project of mine, as I love politics and plan to be a political science major. This site is very active, and has a great following of posters. We average 500-1000 posts a day and it is still growing at a quick rate. So when is a better time to buy a political forum? Right before the Election in 08. This is your time to buy and develop a HUGE political forum! We also have a unique 1vs1 debate system, where people go head to head in their debates which is a lot of fun. There is just so much to this forum. Also revenue potential is there, I just personally do not know how to monetize a site, but high earning potential is there. Finally this sale includes, the forum, forum licenses, and domains associated with our forum. As well as the skins, included with the forum. This is a great buy.
    Forum Stats:

Registrations a day: 2-5

Posts a day: 500-1000

New Threads: 20-60

Members Online a Day: 50-100

Members on at One Time: 10-25

Total Number of Posts : 58,338

Total Number of Members: 439

Expenses are very low, just the cost of shared hosting. Also you will get a free year of bluehost hosting with the sale.

Licenses

Vbulletin leased License ($85 dollar value, this can be renewed or you can change to another software).

VBSEO License ($149 value).

VBdynamics License ($50 value). Although this is not being used on the site at the moment, it would be great for a blog system.

Traffic Screenshots.

Our AWStats are at www.politicalfever.org/forums/sale/sale.png Please note we got AWstats on in January of 08 but the site started in November of 07.

*I reserve the right to not sell the site if an offer I don't like is made, and I reserve the right to sell immediately if an offer is made I am happy with.*

Dustin12, Mar 10, 2008 IP
  2. Dustin12

Dustin12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Btw, I meant to add, paypal only on this.

3. seedcapital

seedcapital Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this an auction or only bin for $2500?

seedcapital, Mar 10, 2008 IP
  4. Dustin12

Dustin12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN. Are you interested?

5. Fergal

Fergal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Have you paid anyone to post?

Are there any bots, feeds or other automated means used to make posts?

Fergal, Mar 10, 2008 IP