1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

info:www.studentstyle.net is annoying

Discussion in 'Google' started by Legendary11, Mar 8, 2008.

I looked up my site and found on the search: info:www.studentstyle.net

my site is called:

Night Vision by Free Css Templates · Topic #396StudentStyle.Net. Subscribe to RSS Feed. Home; Free money; fREE GAMES; Student cooking; Revision tips; cHEAP SHOPPING ...

When will this update :S it seems google took a snap shot of my site while i was testing out templates (free ones yer but i got a custom one now) on the 2nd of march (7 days back) and that was taken before it was even advertised (yesterday). Will that ever change ? or dont it matter (it looks cheap when it was just me running tests)

It should be more
    StudentStyle.net
    wadwd a wdawdblar blar blar blar blara
    a wddaw dawdadawdwawdw a insert key words here
    7 days is a long time for it not to update isnt it? i have about 60+ backlinks but they wont be updated yet as thier recent, when i type in site:studentstyle.net it gives me the uptodate one

Legendary11, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  2. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    G o o g l e's cache of http://www.studentstyle.net/ as retrieved on 2 Mar 2008 00:17:00 GMT

That means you made the changes after March 2nd. Wait for a week or two and everything will be fine.

Meanwhile, you might want to do some proper onpage seo for your site. All you webpages have same title tag. And there is no meta description tag. If you don't know what these things are, then do a search for basic seo tutorials and the laern the basics.

NaughtyNeo, Mar 8, 2008 IP
    tarponkeith likes this.
  3. Onera

Onera Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site is spidered every day, it will be updated with 24 hours

Onera, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  4. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No offense, but I would disagree...

Just focus on the content, and listen to NaughtyNeo, he made some great points...

tarponkeith, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  5. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Legengendary11,
    If you have any specific question about seo feel free to ask. We are all here to help.

But I strongly suggest you to read some basic seo tutorial. A quick search in google got me this tutorial. http://www.webconfs.com/seo-tutorial/

You can also read this thread on DP: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=413544

Good luck.

Thanks mate. :)

NaughtyNeo, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  6. Onera

Onera Peon

Best Answers:
    I do agree with NaughtyNeo. You need to do some basic SEO.
    But if you site is spidered everyday, that means Google knows your site provides value and Gogle will index it. However, that does not gurantee top search engine ranking.

Onera, Mar 14, 2008 IP