1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Any Clickbank User Anwer This??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jaree, Mar 7, 2008.

Alright so now since i have your attention :p

I was thinking about promoting some of the clickbank products and question came into my mind after reading the salespage of few merchants. They have email subscription forms on their sales letter. My question is lets suppose i refer someone to that advertiser...guy lands on sales page...does not purchase but enters his email address...he then starts getting those "spammy" kind of emails to convince him to buy the product...he clicks on the link on email and purchases.

Do i get the commission from that or no?

jaree, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, you won't get a commission, unless the publisher is promoting ONLY the product that you referred a customer to and uses non-affiliate links.

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  3. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep! This is the usual case for those who have an opt-in form in their site. Once they get the subscription email, the affiliate id there is NONE. Better try to sign up in their opt-in form, see it for yourself.

blowingideas, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  4. woodridge

woodridge Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you move one step ahead of the site owner? Instead of sending your prospect directly to the seller's website, send them to your landing page where you have an opt-in email add collection feature. After the prospect has registered to your opt-in feature, then redirect him to the seller's site (with your clickbank ID embedded in the hyperlink, of course).

Since you already have the prospect's email add, you can then send follow-up autoresponder emails. (And since the prospect has already registered his/her email with you, he/she will most likely ignore the site owner's opt-in box.

woodridge, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  5. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's not always true. Of the products that I promote most either convert right away or don't

it you are not comfortable with publisher having an opt-in - maybe you should choose another product.

karabas, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  6. WilsonA

WilsonA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you sent him to the merchants site with your aff id,

he is cookied if he opts in to the merchants list and decides to buy

later you still get credited it has happened to me several times

WilsonA, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  7. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes you will still get credit.

the only time you wouldnt is if the publisher uses an affiliate ID in his emails.?

sign up, see if their messages send straight to the sales page and not through an aff id.

Swerd, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  8. gunners

gunners Peon

Best Answers:
    i think this is the best thing do do can anybody tell us how this is possible or to create landing ages with this feature

gunners, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  9. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A vendor will only be hurting themselves if they overwrite the hoplink in an email list messages. They might make a few bucks more, but it will result in less gravity points, and their product will slowly sink. Affiliates will start leaving and go elsewhere.

My products use a list and direct link without overwriting the cookie. It is actually a help and makes affiliates more sales

floodrod, Mar 8, 2008 IP