1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To Pakistani Webmaster(s) - Paypal Question

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Lahori_Dude, Mar 3, 2008.

As we know, paypal don't allow signups from Pakistan. But I've seen few Pakistani webmasters on DP, who are accepting paypal as a payment. I want to know how you guys get paypal in Pakistan? and how do you widthraw your money?

Now I know few people are selling prepaid debit cards for $15, where you can add your that card to verify your paypal but i heard that method is not liable. I want to sell few things on ebay and i want to accept paypal as payment. I know you can do it with 2checkout but they don't allow auction websites, I already mailed them. So I'd like to know you did you get your paypals in Pakistan?

PS: I've a paypal account though, i added my epasporte card to it, but i can only use it online shopping using my card, not receive or send funds.

Lahori_Dude, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  2. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    U must have also seen threads from same people with tittles like " My PP got limited,what to do?", "Paypal sucks,limited my account" etc.

To be on safer side,dont go for paypal,Ur PP will also be limited soon.

getjimmy, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  3. AoN

AoN Active Member

Best Answers:
    use Moneybooker it's good, paypal not work in Pakistan Rite now, so they suck

AoN, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  4. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They suck because they aren't available in Pakistan. That sounds like a mature statement.

Like getjimmy said. Most of the threads about PayPal sucking or threads about accounts being limited are from people who aren't supposed to have an account in the first place, or they have "verified" their account with unreliable means.

hav0c, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  5. Idiot Inside

Idiot Inside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am from Pakistan and I am using paypal of my friend in US, I use dedicated IP vpn to login and it is working fine.

According my experience, this is the only method that works. Some people will tell you to create Indian paypal and use VCC to verify, I also did that .. but it got limited. I got the money out somehow, but I don't recommend creating paypal with fake info/address etc.

Better have some friend of yours in US, UK etc help you out in this. Make sure you are able to get dedicated IP VPN for that country you create paypal of.

And I do not withdraw my paypal money, I usually spend it online .. here and there. If you want to withdraw, that friend would be able to help you. Otherwise, a lot of people can exchange PayPal to ePassporte for 5-10% fees, you can get it exchanged and withdraw using ePassporte Electron Card.

Idiot Inside, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  6. Lahori_Dude

Lahori_Dude Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for replies.

My epassporte card is limited controlled , created by my affiliates, so I can only receive payments from business accounts, and most of those sellers got personal accounts.

Lahori_Dude, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  7. Idiot Inside

Best Answers:
    This problem can be solved too, but will eat a certain percentage again in order to exchange.

But you might be able to find someone who can exchange paypal to hard cash for you, may be someone from Pakistan with paypal, may be myself .. but all depends on how good the funds are, and how credible you are.

Idiot Inside, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  8. AoN

AoN Active Member

Best Answers:
    but don't trust any one and don't send money to others account or Your best friend, becoz i also scammed by a good friend for a year, he is in uk and send 250 pound to his account , becoz i live in Pakistan and no Paypal and he scammed me and eat my money, So don't trust any one

AoN, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  9. Lahori_Dude

Lahori_Dude Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have the paypal right now, i only want to use it on ebay to receive funds from some scripts and softwares i am gonna sell (digital delivery). About exchanging paypal with Pakistani dude, I'm located in lahore, we can meet up in person to do exchange, if needed.

Lahori_Dude, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  10. Idiot Inside

Best Answers:
    yeah, but for that you have to have paypal first. You even can exchange paypal for moneybookers and get the money directly into your account.

11. Lahori_Dude

Lahori_Dude Peon

Best Answers:
    So I should get that $15 VCC? that's the only option for me to get paypal?

Lahori_Dude, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  12. subohost

subohost Active Member

Best Answers:
    ye a friend of mine used one and it worked and he has had no problem and its only $15 not a great amount :)

subohost, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  13. 28081981

28081981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well if u want to know how pakis do it, then i got a few friends from there, this is how they do :

create a PP using n Indian address - this may not necessarily mean n illegal one.. u can use real info of ur Indian relative or friends

get verified by a VCC - it cost like $ 5-6

i don't think they use VPN , i think they access normally only, but u can use VPN if u want

then they convert their PP into EG or MB , or they sell their PP to some fellow Paki for cash

n tis a myth that PP limits ur ac just because u sign up using a paki IP.. they don't give a damn to it.. they will limit ur ac if u got funds from some questionable sources, or they find u indulge in doing some illegal activity like currency exchange etc ... or if u try to use a proxy ...

else many of my paki friends P r working fine ...

my 2 cents is better have a MB ac , n try t o promote MB so that more n more pl uses it .. i don't get the reason as to y it should remain second to PP when they got almost everything better than them

28081981, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  14. Idiot Inside

Best Answers:
    Are you actually reading the replies? I told you the only method here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=6822516&postcount=5

you know nothing about paypal dude. Why the hell you are misguiding someone? I can tell u my first hand experience, I, MYSELF, created paypal with Indian address and it got limited as soon as it crossed a certain amount of funds. All the funds were from trusted sources and no exchanges or stuff was done.

They have sensitive automated system which monitors a lot of things, especially new account, and then either limit account or flag for manual review .. in either case, if they see an Indian paypal being logged in with Pakistani IP .. you are done. Its clearly written in paypal terms that you cannot login your paypal from a country not supported by paypal, let alone create fake and then login.

Wow, I must appreciate your enlighten suggestion. lolz .. how on earth he is assumed to find Indian proxy every time he login? Plus, the proxy have to be anonymous. And and and .. if the login IP (proxy) changes a lot .. his account will be flagged again.

Dude, don't give suggestions when you are not 100% sure about what you are talking.

@Lahori_Dude: I don't say this method doesn't work .. it do, but involves the risk of getting limited and losing money is always there. If you can afford to lose money which is in your paypal at any given time, then you can go for it.

A recommended method is what I told above.

And finally, in case you decide to create Indian paypal .. contact me via PM, i'll give you some instructions which you will need before creating paypal.

Good luck.

15. 28081981

28081981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i dint really got what r u trying to say ... i have said all things based on my friends experiences only .. their acs r working fine for years w/o any problem of limits n IP n all that stuff... i guess u got funds from some '?' sources of which u might not be aware of ...

@ proxy - i meant u should not try to access ur paypal using a proxy .. else they will limit ur ac , i duno if this is what u interpreted it as ... :confused:

as for the advice thngy, i have clearly asked him to use MB n promote it.. thats the best way IMHO

28081981, Mar 4, 2008 IP
    Idiot Inside likes this.
  16. Idiot Inside

Best Answers:
    I am sure about the source of funds, it was all good. Something else must have tripped the system

Ah! sorry about the misread. I read it like you suggested using proxy. Sorry for that.

yup, this advice is reasonable. He should give it a try.

But about creating Indian paypal, its a no no .. unless he can afford to lose the money in paypal at any given moment.

Idiot Inside, Mar 5, 2008 IP
    28081981 likes this.
  17. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use moneybookers. And I suggest you dont try to open PayPal account as it will bring no good

angilina, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  18. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How does PayPal, "bring no good"?

hav0c, Mar 6, 2008 IP