1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

site: search only returns one result.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by vprp, Mar 2, 2006.

if you go to Google and search site:www.golfrewind.com, it will only return one result. then this message displays: "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 1 already displayed.
    If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included."

is this something to be concerned with?

vprp, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  2. sufyaaan

sufyaaan Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is. You need to put unique title tags, meta description tags and other content etc. must be uniqe throughout the stie to get rid of this problem.

sufyaaan, Mar 3, 2006 IP
    vprp likes this.
  3. vprp

vprp Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I didn't realize it but the descriptions for all of the pages were the same. So I looked at the descriptions for my iPodbank forum and they were all different. I realized that the code for the custom meta tags were wrong at Golf Rewind so every page was showing the same meta tags and therefore description in Google. Hopefully, this will help GR rank better. It's PR5 and ranks great in Yahoo! but Google hasn't been doing so well.

vprp, Mar 4, 2006 IP