1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Quality, Fast Turnaround, and Low Prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by theclynn, Mar 2, 2008.

I'm looking for some clients who need unique and high quality articles. I'm an experienced writer and do not outsource my work.

My favorite niches are health, animals, home, and finance, but I am open to writing in most other niches as well.

My rates are $.02 a word, but if you order more than 10 articles the rate drops to just $.01 a word.

Your work is my priority--articles will be done in under 24 hours. If I can't make that deadline, I'll let you know before I accept your assignment.

Payment is by Paypal and is after due after the delivery of the article.

Here is an article sample. PM me for more samples.

"Herbal Remedies for Anxiety

You may be unable to avoid stress and anxiety, but you can take several measures to lessen the stress in your life. A healthy diet, exercise, and relaxation are all vital in combating stress. In addition, you can add herbs to your diet to help relieve stress. These herbs can be taken as a cup of tea in the evening to help you unwind at the end of your day, or in the morning to give you a calm start

Many herbs should not be taken for prolonged periods of time so find a couple of favorites to mix up your schedule. Also, talk to your doctor if you are on medications or have a serious medical condition before adding any herbs or supplements to your diet.

If worry is keeping you up at night, consider adding a cup of valerian tea to your night time routine. Valerian will relax your nervous system and will induce a deep sleep. If you don't need something as strong as valerian, try chamomile tea. It's mild taste and smell is more palpable than valerian. While it won't knock you out, it does calm you down. Chamomile is not for everyone. It should be avoided if you have allergies to ragweed.

Catnip might make your cat crazy, but it's a great herb that relieves stress in people. It contains nepetalactone which acts as a sedative in humans. It will help you combat insomnia, anxiety, and nervousness.

Kava kava is another great herb to take to relive stress. Unlike many of the other herbs, kava kava does not affect mental alertness, which makes it a great choice if you need some stress relief early in the day. This Indonesian herb contains Kava lactones which help with relaxation.

Passionflower has been a folk remedy for anxiety for many years. It also helps relieve insomnia, muscle spasms, and pain. You can often find passionflower combined with valerian in anxiety remedy formulas.

Finally, consider adding St. John's Wort to your diet. St. John's wort is a mood elevator which can help alleviate anxiety. It is also good for combating the sadness, helplessness, hopelessness, exhaustion, and headaches that often accompany anxiety disorders.

Although herbs should not be used alone to cure anxiety, they can help you reduce stress, get a restful night's sleep, and better deal with the obstacles in your path."

theclynn, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  2. kaptain

kaptain Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Over the past couple years i have hired about six or seven writers from digital point. "theclynn" is with out a doubt the best so far. I just received ten articles and i just let her know i will be sending more work later tonight. I also told her that the prices she charged was way too low.

GREAT JOB!!!

Honestly, I would rather keep you a secrete, but that wouldnt be fair.

:)

Also, as you can see... i've been a member of this forum since 2004 and i don't waist time posting about nothing, but this was worth the time... thanks

kaptain, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  3. luisedisonrana

luisedisonrana Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need a content writer

I'm willing to pay $1 per unique content with minimum of 100 words

Subject: Latest trends in: Technology, Cool Gadgets, Mobile phone concepts, unique inventions, robots, cool websites, car concepts, hip hotels, eco-friendly gadgets

provided with pictures or videos(specifically in youtube)

I need daily contents.

Payment via paypal

payment cost will vary after 1week or 1month

If you're interested just pm me

Thanks

luisedisonrana, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  4. cktan

cktan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How about sexual health topic? I'll buy 12 articles with 300 words each, if you can write for this kind of topic.

I need

4 weight loss articles
    2 hair loss articles
    6 sexual health articles (penis enlargement, sexual disorders etc...)

Let me know

thanks

cktan, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  5. homme

homme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you comfortable writing about mens jewellery? Please pm details

Thanks

homme, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  6. RV1

RV1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM samples of your "finance" work. Interested in business and finance topics. Thanks.

RV1, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  7. lhaber13

lhaber13 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    I need articles written weekly for
    http://subliminalmindclub.com

lhaber13, Mar 14, 2008 IP