1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Professional Template]If you are looking for impressive design TP in every style

Discussion in 'Design' started by : : *, Jan 10, 2008.

1. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey let me know if you're still available for work as I need a new template. And based on what the guys are saying you're the dude for the job :D

proteindude, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  2. kennith

kennith Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    guess he's not available for work. too bad.

kennith, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  3. Zook

Zook Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I was hoping it wasn't going to have to come to this, I'll leave my feedback of what I have experienced with this user so far.

I contacted "; ; *" back on Jan 16th 2008, 3:51 am ... A few days before I had to ship out to Marine Combat Training. I contacted him on requesting a template for a website that I had an idea for and thought he would be the only one that would provide satisfactional work. Two days go by and I told him about the template and told him just to go crazy with it, Really had no intentions of how I wanted the template to EXACTLY look... I wanted his best work that he could come up with, just let him run loose so he didn't have to worry about the project too much, I'm a pretty easy going guy so I didn't really care too much about the template as long as it looked nice, and trust me... I don't have high standards when it comes to stuff like this.

Anyway... I told him on the 18th that I would be heading out pretty soon for MCT and didn't get a response... Nice. So February 17th comes around... a few days before I graduate from Marine Combat Training, I'm allowed to hop on a computer and do so... The user in question, had not responded to me at all.

Disappointment sets in. I contact the user and ask him whats going on and even give him an incentive by increasing the price I would pay by %110. I wanted the template that bad. He then finally replies to me with the following message:

I then proceeded to send him the details of the project again, Which kind of concerned me... as "How did he lose the details of the project if its saved in his Inbox on DigitalPoint's website... Strange."

He then sent me this PM:

Well, It's now Sunday... No response from the user at all... and to top it off, if you look at his profile it slaps you in the face with the following message:

"Last activity: Yesterday"

Bunch of trash you understand me?

-Zook

Zook, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  4. hassan731

hassan731 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your services, please PM me with more info

hassan731, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  5. three3s

three3s Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

i've also been waiting for a long time for this guy to get back to me. we had everything agreed on monday the 25th of february and he asked if i could wait untile sunday the 2nd of march for him to customise an existing wordpress template for $90. i had no problem with this but its now wednesday and after an email and a pm on here i've had no response at all? i also see that hes been active in the forums so don't understand why he hasn't been in contact? its a shame after all the good feedback the guys had.

three3s, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  6. a!!!!1

a!!!!1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    screenshot on 1st page doesnt work, any more samples?

a!!!!1, Apr 26, 2008 IP