1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Man printed "Quran" on toilet paper

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes.. you'll read it more and then you will rub it on your SHIT & ASS everything what your God says... right...???

you just cant respact your own religon how you'll going to respact others ?????

Rage, Mar 2, 2006 IP
    FeedBucket and poseidon like this.
  2. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    I respact every religion.

SumitBahl, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That was just disgusting. WTF?

Mia, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  4. demonsnakeyes

demonsnakeyes Guest

Best Answers:
    i think what that guy did is offensive specially to muslims... yeah i know we have what i call religion differences crisis and terrorism but i think it's still not fair... whatever are religion is we SHOULD RESPECT other peoples religion... it's like we are invading other people's privacy... i think this RESPECT is being taken for granted... we may be sinners but stepping in other people's lives is foul and shouldn't be tolerated... freedom of speech or any kind or forms of freedom shouldn't be abused... think about it guys a world that has so much respect for one another an most probably we will live in a world where we all want to live in... a world of peace....

demonsnakeyes, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  5. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

like genki sudo always said "WE ARE ALL ONE"!

genkied, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  6. Nokia999

Nokia999 Guest

Best Answers:
    This time it is done by one man and not backed by government.

You cannot match Koran with Holy Bible because i know the difference.Here in hong kong there are lot of muslims whom i know they respect this book way more than christans respect bible.I have met many christans who make mockery of the bible and jesus but i have never met muslim making mockery of koran or their prophet.
    So there is no comparison of koran and bible.
    Koran has not been edited once in last several centuries and bible has lot of authors.

:D Then when you are going to send photos of your family (including all of your loved ones) to toilet paper manufacturers so that they can publish and then users will enjoy cleansing with your family's face :p

Nokia999, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  7. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

i am 100% agreed! you are right..... some pple here dont understand in simple words that how much it hurts to hear hursh comments on your religon or Prophet's.... everyone need to respacte other belifes....

and the way try'd understand others mey work now....!

Rage, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  8. Nokia999

Nokia999 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think there is some sort of confusion between religions and secularism.And seculars are offsprings of monkies or bacterias :D while religion says there is some sort of direct human being no evolution :D

Nokia999, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I hear they are considering printing the "NY Times" on toilet paper. I'll be thankful when that happens. That news paper is scratching my bum.

Mia, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  10. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    This seems to because many Christians understand the word is only a path to true salvation, faith. The word by itself is meaningless unless you believe and have faith. So, the bible is only a pack of papers with words on it, until it reaches an open heart.

Just like any Muslim would say, if a Muslim did mock the Koran or "their profit" they would be identified as a NON-Muslim.

Too many Christians feel that if they made it to Sunday school once that makes them a Christian. To Mock Christ means you Mock the truth, you don't believe the truth, you are a NON-Christian. :D

The King James Bible has only once been translated. Which I must have, since I do not know Hebrew to read the Old Testament, or Greek to read the New Testament.

Bible has lots of Authors since it spans over many-many years. The bible is actually 66 books in one.

[/QUOTE]

By limiting who, how, where the Koran can be used, displayed, or even commented on creates a world of Exclusiveness, and perpetuates Xenophobia.

Christianity has many ups and downs, but typically because of Man who tries to use their will to implement their exclusive powers on others. Thanks to Martin Luther, the bible has been made available to the masses in their language, and power and truth once again isn't in the people, and made to be inclusive. This is why people toss bibles out planes, to get them to the people, understanding it's a book, and only through it's use can the real goal be met, faith. If the bible suffers a little mud, or abuse, so be it.

tom

P.S. One profit of God, even ate religious scrolls(which became part of our old testament), God was please with what he did.

TommyD, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  11. gUrLaLiEn

gUrLaLiEn Peon

Best Answers:
    if ever the bible will be written in a piece of a toilet paper, its like under estimating the holy book. i mean, im a catholic christian and i was raised by my parents as a god-fearing individual. i dont want our sacred book to be joked around... :(

oh... and one more thing, i dont think christians will read the bible more if they will be printed out in a piece of toilet napkin. tendency is that they will become more disrespectful. and besides, will you read something in a piece of toilet paper knowing that you will use it to wipe your ass? :(

gUrLaLiEn, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  12. noreallywhereiswaldo

noreallywhereiswaldo Peon

Best Answers:
    When will the world just suck it up and learn to find humor in humorous things... so what if your bible, quaran, or holy script of the cow god is placed on toilet paper... Personally I'm more concerned about having ink in my ass than anything... And why isn't anyone getting upset about other pieces of fiction being placed on toilet paper? What if someone put the Star Wars script on toilet paper?

noreallywhereiswaldo, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ah, but there is...

Attached Files:

• swtp.jpg
      swtp.jpg
      File size:
      36.9 KB
      Views:
    Mia, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  14. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:

Now GEEKS are going to be rioting in the streets.

:eek:

TommyD, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  15. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

and nazis too, they can't be happy about this.

lorien1973, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  16. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Pesonally I've never understood why the KKK and Aryan Nation groups ever rioted over TP. Since I noticed in the store, most TP is WHITE!!!!!!

:eek:

Maybe we should let the KKK, Aryan Nation, Geeks, and Muslims all in one room, let them fight it out. Could be Pay Per View Special.

I'm putting a dime on the GEEKS. :p

TommyD, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  17. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wasn't that on Jerry Springer more than a few times? Man, I wish they'd bring back fighting on that show. It sucks now.

My KKK Geek boyfriend is dating an Aryan Muslim Prostitute behind my back. On the next Springer.

lorien1973, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm still waiting for the "SEO Girls Gone Wild" DP video!!! Yeah, baby, yeah!

Mia, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  19. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Already been done, but with a more direct approach:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44324

How could we forget the world wide riots, torching embassies, violence, etc by Christians over using the Bible as toilet paper by a bunch of thugs?

GTech, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  20. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:

Hmmmm..... maybe Christians don't buy into the "portray us as peaceful people, or we will kill you" approach to their problems.

tom

TommyD, Mar 2, 2006 IP