1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many words is enoug for good SEO page

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by super, Feb 28, 2008.

1. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    so many bullshit in this topic... back links and good content, google doesn't care how many words u use...

sandrodz, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  2. budhanes

budhanes Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats what we were discussing... Content.. Just how much and of what quality and quantity.

As you might say "This is a suck". We are trying to help a guy out who had a reasonable question and you had to throw that comment out there...

budhanes, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  3. Jaysonnhs

Jaysonnhs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice - I'd say that some content is worth it if it's less than 450 though - depends on the content.

Jaysonnhs, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  4. Forrest

Forrest Peon

Best Answers:
    Ssandecki is 100 % right, for a number of reasons:
    1. If you can give three valuable sentences, does that mean you can't write more?
    2. If your readers are happy with what you wrote, there's no problem. They'll send more traffic by word of mouth; search engine referrals should be a drop in the bucket.
    3. Not all content is text. See my site.
    4. If I need a car, how many kg should it weigh?
    5. If I need a software program, how many lines of source code should it have?
    6. Major search engines seem to put a lot more weight on link quality and popularity and less on linguistic analysis of content itself. ( Again, see my site. ) They don't hold back otherwise popular content because it doesn't have the perfect number of words.

Forrest, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  5. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said it depends at your point of view. I don't say you are wrong, I just say it is not what I was asking. Webmasters are different and they have different ways to get their ROI. One care about quality content and word of mouth, another about medium content + quantity and serach traffic, another might care about something else.
    Few people answered my question and few people presented their point of view. All I wanted is just answer to my question, not advice of how different should I webmaster. Anyway thanks for replies to everybody.

super, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  6. Forrest

Forrest Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, the answer is 42, then.

Nobody answered your question because nobody who works outside of Google or Yahoo or MSN has access to the real answer. The people who do, have all signed NDAs. Your question has no answer. People have explained this pretty thoroughly. Again: if I need a car to get me from point a to point b, how many kilograms should that car weigh? It's a question that can't be answered. Sorry ... that's just the truth of the matter.

Forrest, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  7. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got the answers I needed. If you think that nobody answered them it just show that you did not understand the question. I think the person who ask the question knows better if the answers were given or not.

To answer you question about how much kg. shoud you car weight. I would go for something aprox 1500kg. 42 kg. won't be enough :)

super, Mar 1, 2008 IP