1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100$ to be given to the first person who.......

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by drapton, Mar 1, 2008.

Hello all,

I have been having this HUGE problem with google adwords since a while now, and I am losing huge sales.
    My keywords are always showing EXCEEDED YOUR DAILY BUDGET for some reason.

I have contacted google so many times that i am kind of SICK like crazy. I feel like really closing my site down and leave.

Each time you search on one of my keywords, my ad never shows. BUT, sometimes, my ad shows, but for like 30 seconds, then you search again, and nothing.

I am ready to give from 50 to 150$USD to the first person who finds me a solution to this, and who makes my site show 100% all the time on google when someone searches.

NOTE: I CANNOT REVEAL MY SITE, I CANNOT REVEAL MY NICHE, CANNOT REVEAL ANY OF MY KEYWORDS.

I know a lot of people are having the same issues, and I know some people who found a solution, and are showing 24/7 on google for the same keywords as me.

Waiting your PMs. and posts here.

Thanks.

drapton, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  2. microtekblue

microtekblue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well raise your daily budget then lol.

hows your quality score?

the reason your ads arent showing could be due to your quality score being Poor, and that your ads are NOT optimized to fit the keyword.

microtekblue, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  3. drapton

drapton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :) hehehehee yes raise your daily budget. I even put my daily budget to 500$ a day, and it still shows that same message.

I FORGOT TO SAY: I HAVE TRIED ALL THE SOLUTIONS A PERSON COULD THINK OF, and STILL NOTHING IS WORKING.

Note: Quality score is GREAT on all keywords.

drapton, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  4. scottspfd82

scottspfd82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Raise your daily budget, check your QS, and go to "Campaign Settings" and under the display options, there's an option to spread your ads out throughout the day, or to show them rapidly. Change it to rapid, and your ad will display every time as long as your bidding high enough to be on the front page.

That should do the trick.

scottspfd82, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  5. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you use $1/day campaign?
    Look on the keyword optimizer and look how much does your keyword rank for.
    Mostly this is because the keyword that you choose are expensive and out of your budget.
    If I were you, I would remove any less important keyword and only focus on a few keyword first.
    Too many keyword will only make you spend more.

Hopefully the knowledge which I learnt from Adwords Professional Exam helps. :p

proxywhereabouts, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  6. drapton

Best Answers:
    all this is done already. As I said, I have tried everything everything everything.
    It still doesnt show my ad.

drapton, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  7. drapton

Best Answers:
    well i have less than 10 keywords, all of them cost between 20 cents to 50 cents. Nothing more.

I never made a 1$ per day campaign.

drapton, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  8. microtekblue

Best Answers:
    Well theres your problem.

20 cents - 50 cents?

Make your max cpc to at least $1

This is Adwords...who told you to bid anything less than $1 lol.

Thats your main prob right there. Your bidding way to low for your keywords. No wonder they are not showing. Your prob not getting hardly any impressions either.

You might have to be bidding a few dollars per keyword.

microtekblue, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  9. drapton

Best Answers:
    OK.
    I dont wanna disappoint you, but I tried each and every solution that can come a regular human being mind.
    I already put bids of 2$ on each keyword without it working.

WHy I bid 20 cents? coz i have only 1 competitor on the keywords. I dont need to bid higher to be on top of him. If hes on top, im second and last. No other people.

drapton, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  10. drapton

Best Answers:
    I swear, if someone finds me a solution where my ad will be showing 100%,
    i wont just shut up and say its not working so i dont pay. I dont care paying 100$ to the person who will find the solution to YOUR DAILY BUDGET HAS EXCEEDED.

drapton, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  11. seobeginner

seobeginner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I may have a vague idea of what's going on.
    you say the campaign is new, right? Well I think in this circumstance Google uses its Traffic Estimator tool to try and gauge how much you're going to spend, especially if it's on keywords that few people advertise on. It estimates you'll get loads and loads of traffic when in fact you won't, and thinks that if it lets you run the ads any more that day you'll hit the monthly budget. It can take a few days, maybe even up to two weeks for Google to get a grip and start using your own data.

Ok, maybe the way I've theorised it works isn't quite right, but the remedy - waiting - seems to work. It's a bug I've seen in a few new campaigns.

i wouldnt mind $130 not for some article software :)

seobeginner, Mar 1, 2008 IP
    latoya likes this.
  12. gtvingo14

gtvingo14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I found your problem.

This is a new account for you correct? You are most likely using a coupon correct? This account has not worked since you opened it, right?

Have you used adwords before? Gmail is getting smart, so if you account is suspended under a different account you will have this issue. Contact G team and resolve suspension, close the account - open new account.

Try it, delete your ad group, create a new one with a different site name with same keywords, you will probably be working again, or even try to create a new account with a different address and it will be working again. I am going over the same issue right now, and realized that I have $15-$20 outstanding in account that I have had from 1 1/2 ago, and I have not used adwords since, mostly adcenter. So I am going to get to the bottom of this one way or another.

gtvingo14, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  13. gtvingo14

gtvingo14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another thing that I have researched is that the account could be under review, how new is the account?

14. microtekblue

Best Answers:
    no if you were already banned....then you wouldnt even get a single impression.

he says he is getting a daily budget exceeded message.....you wouldnt get that if you were banned.

microtekblue, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  15. gtvingo14

gtvingo14 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read a case where someone has similar issue and when they spoke to G team they told that they saw that their account was suspended and they used a coupon already. Most other threads are saying that this error is happening because the account is under review.

When was the account opened?

16. CustardMite

CustardMite Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a little confused. Are you actually spending your complete daily budget? If so, then what's the problem? If you have $100 per day to spend, and your clicks cost $0.25 each, then when you have 400 clicks, the advert will stop appearing.

What is it that you're wanting to happen? If you want to make the advert appear in its current position all day, then it'll get more clicks, so you'll need to spend more money.

The only way to make your budget last all day is to reduce your bids (and move down the search results) until it does.

Incidentally, I assume that you're using www.google.com/adpreview to check your advert is appearing? If not, then what you're seeing will be different to what other people do when they search for the same keyword. Repeatedly searching for the same keywords can cause different adverts to appear...

CustardMite, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  17. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    Google takes into account how a user interacts with an ad/results page. When you search for the same thing again and again and don't click the ad Google stops serving it (to you) every time. There are other factors that could influence the ads you are seeing as well.

If you want to make sure your ad shows as often as possible make sure your daily budget exceeds the max recommended, you set ad delivery to accelerated and then use the impression share report
    to get an idea of how many impressions you are missing out on.

GuyFromChicago, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  18. drapton

Best Answers:
    No it's not a new account, its the same account since 3 years that I have it. The ads used to be OK at first, in the past years. This year is being hard.

No I am not using any coupon.

No outstanding balance either.

I also tried to contact them with no results.

Correct.

Sometimes the ADs are showing, most of times not.

No.
    My site is not spending 1/10 of the daily budget.
    Just the ads are not showing.

drapton, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  19. pbforever

pbforever Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have tried everything per se, it might be the time to take a phone call to google and ask them to fix their problem!!

pbforever, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  20. steelbangle

steelbangle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, did you used a visa card to activate your account??

steelbangle, Mar 7, 2008 IP