1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have found a site that does FREE SEO!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alonski, Feb 25, 2008.

1. dtm32236

dtm32236 Guest

Best Answers:
    have you ever done SEO? have you seen how much work it takes? how much time it takes, and how long it takes to learn?

no one's going to offer these services for free. that's absurd. there's always a hitch. even if the service is just a free keyword search tool (like many seo sites offer) - but they just won your traffic and loyalty. that's their hitch... you gotta figure out why this thing is offering free services. it sounds shady to me.

some guy on another thread was offering his service of what he called "SEOing" your site for $2.
    WHAT?
    What does that even mean... what was this guy doing for $2. That's shady. Anything that offers SEO for free (or for $2) is shady... especially when if you look up a local SEO Professional, chances are he's charging at around $100/hr, if not more.

dtm32236, Feb 28, 2008 IP
    Dudibob likes this.
  2. ExtremistOak

ExtremistOak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes i do SEO im very good at it but that is why I stay optimistic that companies may come across something new and something that hasnt been noticed before in the algothirms - these people are a new company offering a new service to build a client base for beta testing

ExtremistOak, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  3. ericajoieake

ericajoieake Guest

Best Answers:
    what do you mean free seo?

ericajoieake, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  4. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ronmac, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  5. akel

akel Guest

Best Answers:
    pm me the url please

akel, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  6. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    It's an email harvesting site. It's a fraud. You give your email over, and the then the theme of your site and wahey, they have a highly targeted spam list of active email addresses.

Peter

aceriker, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  7. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Hi peter to be honest I dont think you have a clur stop trying to be a smarty they might be a legit company lets give them the benefit of the doubt

ExtremistOak, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  8. dtm32236

dtm32236 Guest

Best Answers:
    that sounds a lot more believable than 'free seo services'.

digiboyz, i'm going to assume that you have affiliation with this site, if not you gotta open your eyes.

anyone that hears 'free seo' and get excited about it has to consider the reasons this 'service' is free. sorry, but you're a dumbass if you think that anything (especially seo) is free and without a hitch.

dtm32236, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  9. metal23

metal23 Peon

Best Answers:
    plzz send mee too...w8ing..

metal23, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  10. ~DaRk-EyE~

~DaRk-EyE~ Banned

Best Answers:
    $2 for a SEO Service, that's so cheap...
    I can't imagine someone asking such low amount for this kind of service...
    Is this for real....

~DaRk-EyE~, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  11. dtm32236

dtm32236 Guest

Best Answers:
    $2 in the SEO world will get you nothing.
    As a matter of fact, $2 in the real world can't hardly get you a bottled water anymore (especially in NYC - where this guy was located).

People, in general, have to stop being so gullible. These people that read "Free SEO" or "$2 SEO" and ask for more information, then provide their email addresses and other information are the same people that click the link when they get an email saying that they "WON $20,000!!!!"

12. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    why do you write it here?

trichnosis, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  13. dtm32236

dtm32236 Guest

Best Answers:
    ...just giving an example and making a point...

it's foolish to read these types of things and go "sweet! this is great... there must be no catch..."
    that's dumb.

14. ExtremistOak

Best Answers:
    Im not saying this service is free - why dont you read what they are saying is they will offer to obtain you the results but once achieved youl have to pay to keep them there. For all I know the company might be totally crap and all there offering might be BS but im just saying dont slam these new companies as soon as they are out let them show us what they can do before we get all hypocritical

ExtremistOak, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  15. Joseph.oliver88

Joseph.oliver88 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah send me the link ;)

Joseph.oliver88, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  16. ezprint2008

ezprint2008 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Update: Its been almost a month from signing up to see what that 1on40 is about. Mainly out of curiosity to see how they would or could do what they claim.

So far, they havent accomplished anything ..but I did learn this from looking into what they say on their site etc.

They make you sign in at least once a week.
    They are still in the process of 'promoting' it to everyone and so they send emails asking you to promote their site as an affiliate and wave the 'bidding' process by earning credits.

I think i figured out how they plan to do this.
    It wont be 'your' site that appears in #1 search engine placement. It'll be their site, their millions of users, their millions per week traffic etc.

I dont know if they will try to put site sinto I-frames or what? seems most obvious to me.
    So the #1 search rank will technically be their site ..with perhaps your site inside an I-frame on that page.
    If you then dont pay.. they would take you off.

Here's a problem, it could act as a funnel and surveillance to all sales and services being conducted on the Internet. That would be some freakish power huh? LOL You watch all the sites that perform the best..then make the 'bid' intentionally too high. So they drop off, and you replace their site with your own.

Not a bad idea for Dr Evil . If that 1on40 thing works.. they could very well control every sale on Internet in next 5 to 10 years.
    A problem though.. they have quite a few misspellings on their site. The flash and header images are nice but the misspellings make you say = "wtf?"

The thing i DO like about this ..is that it could be , in my opinion, made into a movie.
    Imagine a movie where some dudes trying to raise mass money , and take over Internet sales and services in mass. So they promote a website that guarantees what ALL them peoples out there want = #1 SERP

The site takes in tens of millions of peoples signing up quickly. They're all required to sign in once a week. It drives the constant traffic. They start to get sites into high SERPS .. and they take the mass money generated and put out International advertisements .. but then they get the idea that they should be including their ads onto every website they get SERPS for.

Pretty soon, everyone in the entire world that has the Internet has seen their advertisement. hundreds of millions are signed up to them. Then the team starts to scan and scout for the highest income sites ..they start dropping those sites and putting up their own. They no longer need those 'bids' from those companies, because they make 80% more money per month with sales and high SERPS on those products / services.

One by one ..they back the high profit websites off the SERPS and replace with their own. They essentially take over the Internet. As far as any products or services they cant or dont want to produce, they sell the work to the highest bidders that want to buy the leads.

At the end of the movie ..Dr Evil sticks little finger in mouth and says = "...Ahahaha......ahahaha...Ahahaha!"

I wouldnt want to be screwed by their scheme.. but you gotta admit, its freakishly good.

Conclusion: = I too, will get you all #1 SERPS if you want them ... here's the requirement. 1 link on the homepage of site you want to have #1 SERPS. and log in once per week to show youre not a 'bot' (aka= to generate me mass traffic)
    When I have 100 million members, ..getting your #1 SERP will be a piece of cake.
    PR 9 and your keyword. ..SWHING!~ ..theres your site at #1 ... now, pay me all your money or I will make a duplicate of your products and services and sell them myself. I would rather that you do it..then i dont have the overhead and employee /staff issues. So first, I will find the highest bidders WILLING to pay if you wont. If there are none that will pay a high bid for that keyword.. I'll make a site for it myself.

No, Im not really going to do that..but if i did do a scheme ..thats what it would be. at least Im honest and tell you and not manipulate it into world play and fine print. LOL

ezprint2008, Mar 20, 2008 IP
    dtm32236 likes this.
  17. manisht07

manisht07 Peon

Best Answers:
    pl. send me the details.thanx

manisht07, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  18. mythbuster08

mythbuster08 Peon

Best Answers:
    But Google is not all automatic. if they dont like you or what you do or how you do, they simply kick you out. would end the movie very early me think.

mythbuster08, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  19. dtm32236

dtm32236 Guest

Best Answers:
    ezprint2008 - one word: brilliant.

rep++ for that.

dtm32236, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  20. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    SEO for FREE :eek:

Very hard to believe.