1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Marketing Plan in 2008

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by littlewhiteebook, Dec 20, 2007.

Alright, my social media marketing has been more successful than anything I've done in the past two months - really. I've been able to track my success and a many (almost half) of sales directly from bloggers that have reviewed my product.

Right now, I am working on a new ebook release for January, but I am still going to focus my marketing efforts toward social media in 2008. I'm sharing my marketing plan :) in hopes that you will share YOUR goals, as well.

1. Convert every document we've ever created for my company, format it to make it pretty, convert it into .pdf and post to SCRIBD.com. Then transform our website documents into SCRIBD previews. (Scribd.com is allegedly the "YouTube" of documents, all I really know is that when you post a doc there, it's in Google the next day and gets quick traffic... And it looks pretty neat, too )

2. Make DIGG friends and Stumble more. (trading stumbles doesn't count...)

3. Find some videobloggers to review my products. (I found one, I want two more, preferably in my target demographics...)

4. Network with other bloggers on MyBlogLog and get some people who actually read my blog, versus stumbling in from Google.

5. Create MySpace stickers and allow users to suck my bandwidth by posting them. They will all be with an "I hate Mondays" and "TGIF theme."

6. Always do press releases in Social Media release format as well as regular press release format.

7. RSS everything! Submit all my RSS feed to everywhere in the world that I can!

8. Create more youTube videos, maybe even get on camera to talk about my company or something company related.

9. Finally join Facebook, now that I see that they have an advertising option.

10. Create a mini-site ONLY marketed via social media and funnel traffic to my other sites from there.

11. More Squidoo and Hub creations...

Well - all that should take a little over a month, being the workaholic I am. Anyone else? :eek:

littlewhiteebook, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  2. cosmos

cosmos Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a great plan , wish you luck

cosmos, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  3. woodridge

woodridge Peon

Best Answers:
    woodridge, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  4. webinventa24

webinventa24 Peon

Best Answers:
    really nice your plan. I am really very happy to read ur information. this information is
    very important for me. not only me this information is need for every person.

webinventa24, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  5. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    What a great plan! You covered everything. Do you think, it is possible for you to cover all these at a time?

rubeljoy, Jul 14, 2012 IP