1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

squido question

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ron21, Dec 11, 2007.

I have an account on squido but wondering how it work!!! :confused: without spending a money. . .
    I still don't get traffic from it!!!
    Now, my question is how does it work? how can it drive traffics from my site?

:eek:

ron21, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  2. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    write something interesting with a lot of keyword rich headers <h3> for example...

then build a few links to your squidoo lens and wait for the search engines to pick you up.

If you are optimized for a term with low competition and moderate searches, your lens will surely see traffic.

itsme, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  3. woodridge

woodridge Peon

Best Answers:
    submit your lens URL to as many social sites as possible--addthis, bibsonomy, blinklist, digg, reddit, del.icio.us, connotea, danogo, diigo, facebook, google bookmarks, ka-boom-it, kontrib, linkagogo, ma.gnolia, mister-wong, myjeeves.ask, netscape, nevouz, onlywire, plugim, propeller, simpy, stumbleupon, technorati, wirefan, etc. Whew! so many :). this strategy will give you a lot of quality back links (to increase your lens' search engine ranking) and direct traffic, as well.

Ismael Tabije
    www.BestManagementArticles.com

woodridge, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  4. SEO Bounty

SEO Bounty Peon

Best Answers:
    Squidoo is awesome! Very user friendly and you can link to your website. It has become a very popular social media marketing tool!

SEO Bounty, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  5. jeremyh

jeremyh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think Squidoo is a great place to get traffic. The main benefit is that your can place your backlinks there.

jeremyh, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  6. millbey

millbey Peon

Best Answers:
    Squidoo is much like blog, you can get traffic as much as you usually get from blog, you can gain no extra traffic from it. For more traffic create more lens.

millbey, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  7. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Search Pot Pie Girl. She has an awesome free tutorial on creating squidoo lens. She is a reputable internet marketer. Very honest and genuine. Her blog is great too. She gives away so much free information

mreb1010, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  8. gaofla

gaofla Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

I am newbie and i need experts advice. My question is related to Squidoo that's what is it and is there any important role in SEO? If yes, what is it role and why it is important for SEO?

Where can i get more information about Squidoo lenses to expand my knowledge?

I am waiting for your answers guys.

gaofla, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  9. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Squidoo is about creating a "Lens" i.e. a good article about the subject, you leave links on it for people to find out more (links to your sites)

golfpro1, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  10. gaofla

gaofla Peon

Best Answers:
    hey friends, your advice really helpful for me. Now i understood and clear the Squidoo lens.

Thank you very much

gaofla, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  11. swilliam82

swilliam82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Publish a quality content and make your lens interactive using you tube voting or twitter search modules. Use keywords in title and subtitles and then bookmark your lens on sites including digg, stumbleupon, reddit, friendfeed, twitter and facebook. User your lens rss feed in different sites and ping it too. Your will definitely get more traffic on your lens.

Thanks

swilliam82, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  12. KimWilhelm

KimWilhelm Peon

Best Answers:
    yes when it will get indexed by search engine then it your website back link increases and traffic increases too.

KimWilhelm, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  13. curtisdawson

curtisdawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly wouldn't spend too much time with Squidoo. It used to be a great site for traffic, but now you can't even get a do-follow link from it. It would be ok for selling clickbank products and such, as long as you are article marketing or doing something to get traffic other than google.

curtisdawson, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  14. andrusimonds11

andrusimonds11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is right information about Squidoo lens.

andrusimonds11, Dec 21, 2011 IP