1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Wanna be HACKER !..................

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cchetanonline, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readezarchive

readezarchive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well sorry to be the first one to burst your bubble, but you will never be able to be a hacker. Because hackers aren't real. They don't exist. It was a myth made up by the government in order to misdirect the people's eye, so they can take over the internet.

readezarchive, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  2. maste`

maste` Peon

Best Answers:
    become a nerd.

maste`, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  3. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well first of all keep in mind one thing:
    hacking is illegal and you may serve some time in jail. If you´re caught you´ll have a criminal record and wont get a job in ANY IT company. NEVER!

Second: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOOD HACKING, it´s wrong it´s illegal regardless of the purpose of it.

Third: read books, specially about networks, protocols, security. And learn about it, if you wanna be an expert of security learn things about it dont go out an ask everything.

AGAIN: it´s illegal and you can be arrested just for showing of/ for fun... dangerous territory

Shakas, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  4. bogtab

bogtab Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure thing, I'll send you an .EXE file with all the simple instructions :D

bogtab, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  5. savdst

savdst Peon

Best Answers:
    you can't learn anything with opening threads like this and I wonder what are u thinking but it is not easy to be real hacker.

savdst, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  6. jhn2001

jhn2001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can never become a hacker !

jhn2001, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  7. jhn2001

Best Answers:
    Stop Dreaming :rolleyes:

jhn2001, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  8. Joseph.oliver88

Joseph.oliver88 Peon

Best Answers:
    let me know once you have the answer.. ;)

Joseph.oliver88, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  9. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you deserve it!
    congratulations to you and to your sh*tty thread!

Pinup Girl, Feb 27, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  10. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hacking is not a crime for the idiots who think so, it is a culture of individuals who want to extend their mathematical and general intelligence and skills, hacking cannot be learnt over night, and to learn it requires patience, when learning try to focus on it rather than what you can accomplish, start off small and go from there, there is a lot of forums where I am at and learning a lot everyday, do a Google search and do your journey, almost anything can be found by Google without third parties like here, so honestly that proves you think it is easy, which it is not. Start to Google some forums and branch from there, the best way to learn is to watch, and in this case forum is the most embraceable place for worldwide interaction between web surfers. Technology changes, so a forum is your best bet.

Here is a quick tip – {Hacking keyword or reference of some kind} + showthread

Curved brackets removed and all

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  11. Veroxium

Veroxium Peon

Best Answers:
    In general, if you need to ask "How do i learn to haxor???" in a thread in a webmaster forum, then you will probably never be a good hacker ;)

Veroxium, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  12. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    Depends what you want to hack. Websites? You should learn PHP and the security aspect of coding. When you know how to fix holes, you will know how to find and exploit them.

Simple way: Find a stupid blogger who posts various exploits and shows you how to use extract a cookie and brute force an MD5 password with step by step instructions. This is not hacking however. Just script kiddying.

mightyb, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  13. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Try exploiting older vbulletin versions, use the Perl MD5 hash vbulletin exploit you can find on Google, it is pretty easy and you feel like a hacker, good inspiration to being with, even though it is not necessarily hacking.

{Informative Posts only for education, delete if infraction worth MOD’s}

14. jhn2001

Best Answers:
    Try to start learning from Keylogging , trojans
    then make fake pages
    then try to use exploits you can get exploits from www.milw0rm.com and slowly u will get the grip .

jhn2001, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  15. DiscussNow

DiscussNow Peon

Best Answers:
    ...... There is white hat hacking, which is illegal. How do you think they test out system protections?

DiscussNow, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  16. TeKn1qu3z

TeKn1qu3z Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am reporting you to fbi.gov :p

TeKn1qu3z, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  17. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, i´m talking about hacking as something like "entering other people computers/ entering sites/web accounts which do not belong to you/exploring system vulnerabilities to enter the system and have profit" etc.

A hacker no more no less than a software developer/advanced computer enthusiast with formation or not which uses system vulnerabilities for it´s one purpose. There are guys in microsoft/unix/linux´s companies and security companies which test system vulnerabilities but they do it in a controlled environment and not for they purpose.

I´m not saying that hackers should be treated as rappers or serial killers, of course not! what i´m saying is that there is no such thing as "good hacking". It´s illegal regardless the purpose, of course it can be useful for lots of things for example about 1998 some hacker hacked the Indonesian ministery of security and changed the site so everyone could see what indonesia was doing in east timor... we all understand but´s still illegal.

Now lets say you wanna be a good hacker and help people and companies to know they system faults;
    do the following analogy: one day you go to the theater with your wife/kids, when you get home you see your door open and a guy in the middle of your living room saying "hey i´m not here to rob you, just to say your home it´s not entirety safe"
    would you call the police?
    would you shoot him?
    would you give him a hug and thank him?

let´s all be reasonable, there are good people and bad people, there are hackers with good intentions and hackers with bad intentions, but the "hacking science" itself, no mater the purpose, it´s illegal.

just my too cents.

Shakas, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  18. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Going a little too advance eh? I explained that he will not find help here, there is no one for all, so he have rather more luck searching Google, I deem that the best advice so far, worthless quarrels over whether he can achieve it or not is foolish. I personally think if he is just beginning then nobody can nurture him here, just search for hacking forums, time and technology go together, and it changes in seconds, so find a nice forum where they are newbie safe, then learn, whether he can achieve this or not cannot be determined by one, so people back off with the discouragements and give the guy a chance to try.

19. SecureWebDev

SecureWebDev Active Member

Best Answers:
    sure. ill send you a 1337.exe file and a couple of .gov webshells and youll be on your way to fame, and booty rape at jail haha
    seriously you will never be a hacker,cracker,etc... because most of them are self-taught and most of them never ask but go find out...
    i loled when i first saw this thread

SecureWebDev, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  20. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    If you go into hacking, do it for the benefits of our planet and our fellow webmasters. :) Cheers!

Bohol, Feb 27, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.