1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good free link exchange sites?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by shanewhittington, Feb 25, 2008.

Hi,

I am looking to join one or more of those websites where you join up and then either send messages to other members of the site requesting a link exchange or else you receive requests yourself.

I want to be able to be choosy and only link with good sites and so I want a manual site and not one of the automated ones that just amounts to a link farm.

Also I have no budget for this as I have only recently set up my wedding video production company and am trying to do everything with no budget.

Any suggestions for any of these site would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

shanewhittington, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  2. ACT Media

ACT Media Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You cab try linkmetro.com and link2me.com. Here you can do link exchanges totally free. We have been using the same for many years and they are too good.

All the best! :)

ACT Media, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  3. shanewhittington

shanewhittington Peon

Best Answers:
    I have signed up to both of those services but have not manages to trade any links.

Can anyone suggest any others? Maybe this thread could become a complete directory of all the free, manual, link exchange programmes.

cheers

shanewhittington, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man don't do LE (one way is the way)

and don't even think to use LE sites (unless you fon't like taking risks)

w3bmaster, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  5. shanewhittington

shanewhittington Peon

Best Answers:
    But I really cant find a way to get any 1 way links. Mt sites are too small to be accepted by TNX so I don't really know what else to do. I'd love a good way of getting loads of high quality one ways if you know of one though. But them I guess if it was that easy we'd all be doing it and google would change the algorithm again..... Any help greatly appreciated though

shanewhittington, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  6. Bloomtools

Bloomtools Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you are right, but few people are thinking like that they should have good linking partner so they can prove their site against G a quality site.
    LE is nothing but only LL...
    LE=LL

Bloomtools, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  7. Riatsala

Riatsala Peon

Best Answers:
    Try ReceiveLinks and LinkVault. They work in a similar way to TNX, but small sites are allowed.

Riatsala, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  8. shanewhittington

shanewhittington Peon

Best Answers:
    These sites aren't likely to get me banned by google or have any adverse effects on my PR or SERPs are they? I'm happy to sign up and start using them as long as they're safe

shanewhittington, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  9. msmp3

msmp3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also interested if these two websites: ReceiveLinks and LinkVault are safe for Google indexing.

msmp3, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  10. Robert1

Robert1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    linkmarket.net is the best one that I've found. You can sign up for free and exchange links, but full service is like $25.00/year or something. Well worth it.

Robert1, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  11. Bonus-points

Bonus-points Guest

Best Answers:
    You don't have to sell links from your websites in order to buy links!

If you websites are not accepted then buy some points instead of earning them by selling link from your website.

Again, if you are an advertiser there is absolutely no need to add your website to TNX!

Bonus-points, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  12. Riatsala

Riatsala Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately nobody knows the answer to that, and any claims to know are only speculation.

Googles guidelines are very vague, warning against any attempt to increase your position in the search rankings. That includes just about all forms of web site promotion! Nobody knows exactly what will get you banned except google themselves, and google is continually changing so it's impossible to guess.

The policy I use for my sites is that that if they are already ranking well then I leave them well alone and don't take any risks, but if they're not ranking well, then I have nothing to lose by trying.

Riatsala, Feb 26, 2008 IP