1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Video Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by skelator, Feb 25, 2008.

1. PurplePeeps

PurplePeeps Peon

Best Answers:
    Go spend $50 on Adobe Premier Elements - it's super easy to use - then go online and buy QuickTime Pro $29.95 (its the swiss army knife of video compression)

Once you get your movie done - follow the instructions on this dude's website for maximum quality on YouTube.

http://www.squidoo.com/youtuberight

As for what you should do...do something wierd or funny that makes people think WTF. They don't have to be long. Like this one I saw yesterday on stumbleupon I guess you could call this a how-to video. LOL!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/commercials/Dickhats/

Anyway make it something that is so crazy that no one has ever seen it before. Put your url at the bottom or at the end like this person did.

Good luck with it.

PurplePeeps, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  2. xcelent88

xcelent88 Guest

Best Answers:
    I totaly agree with you. The best thing about youtube is that it's free and millions of people watch your videos. So it's a good place to promote things..:)

xcelent88, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  3. pash

pash Peon

Best Answers:
    i think that quality counts..
    i dont think that with movie maker you can put text on the video
    for all the whole video.

pash, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  4. pash

pash Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah =] but the problem is that for selling the site after, its not so good, cuz it doesnt have much quality like google traffic, (search engine traffic) but its better then nothing! and if google adsense accepts it, WHY NOT ??

pash, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  5. elias_sorensen

elias_sorensen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does the video have to contain something related to the website there's linked to, or doesn't that matter?

elias_sorensen, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  6. Joseph.oliver88

Joseph.oliver88 Peon

Best Answers:
    this is cool! i didnt know that i can advertise easily on youtube. that is one site i usually go to everyday.. like 80-20 ratio.. thanks guys~

Joseph.oliver88, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  7. TerryBrazil

TerryBrazil Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that I am a noob here and I by no means want to step on the forums rules. However I just put together a quasi free ecourse on video marketing.

Here is the link and hopefully this is not against the forums rules. It is not an affiliate link or anything like that. This is an ecourse that I have made.

If this is by any means against some rule please delete the following url or notify me and I will immediately.

www (dot) videomarketingecourse (dot) com

Hope it helps you guys out. When you get to day 10 and it asks for $4.95 to continue simply shoot me a PM and I will wave the fees for any digitalpoint members. I am not even doing this for my fellow warriors. Lets just consider it as a welcome gift from me. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

TerryBrazil, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  8. pash

pash Peon

Best Answers:
    i promoted something that doesnt releted so i basicly "lied"

all you need to do is to find a good subject and mass upload

pash, Feb 26, 2008 IP