1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to buy youtube views?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jasonsc, Feb 17, 2008.

1. EyesOnlyNet

EyesOnlyNet Peon

Best Answers:
    hi..just reached 25 posts, so finally its in my signature, and i also got my site on trade buy and sell!

its www.eyesonlynet.com

EyesOnlyNet, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  2. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is rediculous...and everything that is wrong with internet marketing today...

What the hell is the point of paying for views? they aren't true user views, and they just serve to inflate your view count...which is deceitful.

I hope nobody gets the unfortunate situation of working with you.

grobar, Feb 24, 2008 IP
    indyguidedotinfo likes this.
  3. EyesOnlyNet

EyesOnlyNet Peon

Best Answers:
    it's already a 10k/month industry, and that is just from our company. There are several others who offer this. If its a demand, there are always people that offer it.

EyesOnlyNet, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  4. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know there is an industry, but what is the point, and what value does it bring to the end user? The answer is none.

grobar, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  5. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well you are being shallow .... think about it and think about the reach of Youtube.

If you're a budding musician, film maker or even want to advertise your web site, then if you have a branded video with URL during video and in description of video - this achieves branding, if you have a funny or viral video then the word of mouth can mean more views and branding of your video.

Then there's honors and views of course ....

Then there's the URL in description that gets added to all the Youtube galleries .... Google does see these.

If you can't recognise the value in advertising on Youtube .... then you may not understand the concept of advertising a web site.

thsadmin, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  6. EyesOnlyNet

EyesOnlyNet Peon

Best Answers:
    small example.

client bought a package for $35,95 a week ago.

his website had only 340 search results on google. today it has over 55,500 search results. What happened? His video got viewed an additional 110.000 times on youtube over the last week. His product became viral, people started discussing about it on forums..

best secret youtube has, (damn, im telling it now) is that search results on youtube will tenfold it back to google. YT simply can be viewed from different countries, and when only a handful from poland will view it, you will get a LOT of extra links and search results.

2 new ebooks are coming out...

one of them is being discussed, reviewed, is a youtube hit, well known, 55k search results in a week.

the other one might be even better, but has 200 search results, no feedback, etc..

it's all about viraltechniques, that you sometimes gotta jumpstart a little.

Honestly, which one of those ebooks do you think will sell better?

THS your absolutely correct. :cool:

EyesOnlyNet, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  7. Ashilicious!

Ashilicious! Peon

Best Answers:
    I know of a guy that guarantees front page of youtube's most popular for $120. I would post the details but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag as I use him regularly. So PM me if interested.

Your 100% right about the google thing. I have been using long tail keywords as the title of my videos and once they are on the front page... WOW... it's like the whole world wants to embed your video in their site, with your keywords. Alot of sites have PR 5+ too which is great news.

Most times my videos will appear in the top 5 google results for my search term within a couple of days.

:)

Ashilicious!, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  8. EyesOnlyNet

EyesOnlyNet Peon

Best Answers:
    120$ ?

Guess im cheaper with 105$ to get on the frontpage guaranteed!

Why being so mysterious about him anyway? If its just bots he is using, your likely to get exposed soon enough... without ratings/comments a video will look fake.

EyesOnlyNet, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  9. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    YouTube marketing is just overrated. If your site is about entertainment and you do not violate any copyrights, then put your video on YouTube, you will get plenty of REAL viewers which (hopefully) typed your website's address on their browser. However, if your website sells something and in a serious niche, don't expect any real money from YouTube. You won't get many viewers and maybe less than 1% of your video viewers will type your URL address and 1% from that will buy your product. 99% (even 100%) of them will forget your website unless you create another video. People come to YouTube because they want to see funny videos or entertainment videos like music, movie trailers, or sports. They don't come there to see any articles then buy a gift for their girlfriends.

wokaka, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  10. EyesOnlyNet

EyesOnlyNet Peon

Best Answers:
    since people also respect my opinion in here i will not flame yours. Just saying its not correct what you are saying. A client that offered his product in a clean and funny video had over 178k views, google analytics showed he received 14k youtube visitors that week from it.

You are right, some video's simply don't follow the rules, they don't know how to promote it correctly, and they waste money. I often try to guide them in this, but its still their own business how to do business.

to make a long story short, youtube promotion DOES work. The largest part of the audience is 12-20 years old. That is something you should strongly consider when making a video. The way to approach your viewer is of the utmost importance.

EyesOnlyNet, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  11. Jeffler

Jeffler Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, put your own effort instead of being cheap about it. I haven't spent a dime, and have only posted my videos on two forums, and my channel is already of decent size in 2 months. :)

Jeffler, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  12. EyesOnlyNet

EyesOnlyNet Peon

Best Answers:
    if you absolutely know what your doing, you don't need promotion by others indeed. Fact that people are on this topic is that they don't know how to do it (well).

Nobody is telling you you cannot do it alone. Im simply offering the alternative.

EyesOnlyNet, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  13. Ashilicious!

Ashilicious! Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm... $105 for 70k views or $120 for this (see attachment!)

Attached Files:

Ashilicious!, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  14. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, can you make interesting video per week or per month? Yes, i also ever got more than 10,000 people from YouTube alone in my first and second week after I uploaded my most successful video but the visitors will become less and less in the next months unless you create more video. Your client received 14,000 visitors but how many buyers from that? And what your client is offering? I also had many visitors from YouTube and some of them even left positive comments for my website (in comment box). But did they buy anything? Nope. I don't know, maybe they will buy something if you sell stupid stuffs such as keychains. Until now I still think people who come to YouTube are people who have too much free time because I see most videos in YouTube are useless and (at least for me) those videos are not funny, just ridiculous. But people love it. Yes, this is life. People love stupid stuffs such as movie trailers (they can see it on tv) or funny-but-not-funny webcam videos. The only thing that I ever loved from YouTube are soccer highlight clips and some music clips but now usually these kinds of videos will be deleted by YouTube just one day after a user upload it because of copyright infringement.

Anyway, you said it yourself. You said your client offers his product in a clean and funny niche. Well, like I told you earlier, YouTube marketing WORKS if you offer something entertaining and funny but it doesn't work if you sell something more serious. I also use YouTube marketing for my entertainment site and yes, it is great. But YouTube doesn't work at all for my other niche sites. Can you find a video telling you about medical treatment and the webmaster (who uploads the video) get more than 10,000 visitors from YouTube alone?

wokaka, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  15. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wokaka what you're saying is very true, but you're forgetting the other benefits, who says all traffic comes from Youtube ? There's a lot of niche video sites that get content from Youtube for their sites, when they're grabbing the video and embedding it into their sites - quite often they will also grab the description and title, so if you have your URL in video description it can also be placed into 1000s of sites. It's the reach on the internet that videos have that is of benefit - not just youtube or a link on youtube.

thsadmin, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  16. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    just get your video to the front of digg. my videos get over 100k views plus like 6 honors from that.

indyguidedotinfo, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  17. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i see that but what's the point in buying viewers? Where is the value in it? People link to your video because they like it not because you have plenty of fake viewers. To get viewers, you need entertainment & funny videos. To get link to your video, you need interesting video. Anyway, can you make an interesting video every week? I don't think so. Even if you can make a successful video once every month, you can say that you are a very expert video marketer (unless if you steal someone else's video and put your URL on it. This is a very unethical move although I can see that most people are doing this) So what's the point in buying youtube viewers and where is the "value"?

wokaka, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  18. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No! you don't understand there's 1000s of sites and mod's for sites like wordpress that are automated to grab videos based on keywords from youtube, the video isn't that important in these cases. The number of views count because bots also grab the most viewed in sections and categories as well like top 10 most watched.

Once they start to grab your video - the views increase naturally as well.

thsadmin, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  19. whiteblue1942

whiteblue1942 Peon

Best Answers:
    any autosurf of webtraffic program, same as buying website hits

126hits.com

whiteblue1942, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  20. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    wokaka, Mar 3, 2008 IP