1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top 100...still sandbox fiilter?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alphacooler, Feb 24, 2006.

How deep does the sandbox go exactly. I've got a new site this is in the top 100 in Bigdaddy that was previously nowhere to be found. Trying to determine if I am in the sandbox or if this is just due to my anemic SEO efforts on this particular site.

If the filter is in effect, do you simply not RANK AT ALL for you main kw (not in top 1000)? Or can you still rank, just not very well for MAIN kw. I know you can certainly rank for 2ndry kw's.

alphacooler, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  2. rajput_jitendra

rajput_jitendra Peon

Best Answers:
    If your website in Top 100 then I don’t think so, you website in Sandbox, because if you website in sandbox then your website not indexed by Google and without Indexed by Google it can’t on SERP.

From reading your question I think that your website have some penalty from onpage or Offpage. Please check that one.

Rajput Jitendra

rajput_jitendra, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  3. alphacooler

alphacooler Peon

Best Answers:
    With all due respect, you should not be answering posts about subjects you are clearly misinformed on. This sort of thing hurts the community and results in the spread of false information. So think twice before posting an answer. And perhaps you should read up on the basics of the "Sandbox Filter" in this forum.

Anyone else who knows what they are talking about?

alphacooler, Feb 25, 2006 IP
    tzimisce likes this.
  4. sendflowers

sendflowers Peon

Best Answers:
    My new site is suffering from sandboxing on my main keyword but not on all searches.

sendflowers, Feb 25, 2006 IP