1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

marketing cj

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by knight1, Feb 23, 2008.

I had another newbie question, I read some of the older threads and it talked about article marketing with cj but I think they were for getting backlinks, just pointing back to your own cj site.

Can you just use article marketing like usin squidoo or usfreeads to market cj advertisers?....or no. that might be a dumb question.

thanks for any advice.:cool:

knight1, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  2. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Squidoo lenses to drive targeted traffic to your own CJ site.

You can also use Squidoo lenses to sell CJ products directly. I know a number of lensmasters who are very successful with CJ using only Squidoo.

Think_Big, Feb 23, 2008 IP
    knight1 likes this.
  3. air-rift

air-rift Peon

Best Answers:
    yes also lets not forgot about hubpages.com zimbio to

cj works wanders for me

air-rift, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  4. knight1

knight1 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you very much for the advice, cause I already had some squidoo lenses made and ready but then was hesitant to add cj links when after I joined the link setup was way different than CB.

Also do I have to put my squidoo lenses in (add a website) so it will make a different id than the unique id made for my website or can I just use same id since it will still credit me.

thanks and 1rep for you, (think big) since u were the first to answer

laterz

knight1, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  5. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I solely use article marketing with CJ. I create a Wordpress blog, distribute some articles then create several lens, hubpages, gather pages etc. My best article so far resulted in around $17,000 so far and it's still earning. So yes Article marketing works if you do it properly.

Remember If you are writing an article to sell a physical product you need to presell it as you'll probably be linking directly to the checkout.. If there is a sales page you don't need to presell just get the reader enthusiastic about the product and then let the sales page do the work.

Tommo, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  6. depotgang

depotgang Peon

Best Answers:
    I use social bookmarking, I pick title for my post and pages that represent the keywords to the products I sell. Then I do general articles and a press release at webwire.

I post products slowly over a period of month using both Popshop and BANS to simplify the process. It takes some time but you will get some business.

depotgang, Feb 23, 2008 IP