1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best ad publishing solution for a link directory?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Chuckun, Feb 18, 2008.

I'd like to know who has experimented with adverts on a directory, and which publisher network pays out best on link directories...

I currently cant use Yahoo Publisher Network because I am a UK resident.. (well, as far as im aware I cant yet anyway)... If I can, i need to keep up with the times..

Anyway, please could anyone tell me what I need to know?

Also, are affiliates a better way to go with link directories? (didnt wanna ask that here in fear of being shouted at :L but y'know)..

Thanks a lot all!

Chuckun

Chuckun, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  2. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would say either YPN or Adsense pays well if your categories target high niches.

john269, Feb 22, 2008 IP
    Chuckun likes this.
  3. Chuckun

Chuckun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot John :) This confirms my immediate thoughts..

Rep added =]

Chuckun

Chuckun, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if this will be any good, but OMGUK, they have partnered with Yahoo Search Marketing and offers it through that way to the UK. Maybe you should take a look. There is more information about the network on a site I work for. Here's a direct link to a review of OMGUK

I have not used or tried the Yahoo program via OMGUK so I'm not sure what it's like. I know the network is a good one, but not sure how much you can do with the customization of the Yahoo program or if it would be similar using it just like how the US would use it. I would think OMGUK gets a small slice of revenue or something for offering it through their network, not sure how much or even if they do though, but I know I wouldn't offer it without anything in return.

Good luck with your website.

john269, Feb 25, 2008 IP