1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

900$/month net profit site is for sale !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Kittie, Feb 21, 2008.

hello

For serious buyers only!

The best spa massage site ever on internet!It has its own custom
    script with admin panel, i made the design myself,its valid CSS and XHTML, has a good quality
    score of adsense,i hired special authors for content! for Vancouver massage i hired the author
    from Canada,for Yoga i hired from India for Thai massage i hired from Thailand that made my site he best one in its category.Full unique content and also a forum for discussion! if you are wondering about my site please check it.

TheSpaMassage.com is generally on the first page of google when you type "spa massage",but it depends sometimes i find my site on the second page.The days which my site ranking 3rd or 4th lots of spa lovers are visiting the site! according to awstats %40 of visitors have favorited which makes me proud of it!
    Thespamassage.com has stumbled over 500 times and has 235 reviews on stumbleupon.com! For SEO i ve opened 40 blogspot blogs with spa content and linked back to thespamassage.com!

Site has full custom script which i designed myself!as i mentioned its valid css/xhtml with w3 standarts and a high quality score of adwords and good optimization note of adsense!

Btw for buyer i ll provide spa articles all year long!
    I m open to any question through the sale and feel free to ask anything!

Site 2 .edu backlinks,and i ve submitted many directories,also i bought some submission service from the guys on another forum.Site is also linked from some Spa related sites!my site has only 1 hard rival which is called spafinder.com a company making more than 10.000$/month has 22.000 backlinks,but thespamassage.com has everything to competite with them!

baclinks:
    site has backlinks from spa and spa massage related sites
    over 500 times stumbled - 235 stumbleupon reviews
    2 .edu backlinks
    10 paid pr5 backlinks

why i am selling this site?
    well i m in a high defination video project and suppliers keep asking me about payments,i m in a hurry so site must go fast!
    Revenue Details:

money spent monthly on ppc: 300$

monthly revenue: between 1200$ and 1500$

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

starting bid:5000$
    buy it now: 7500$

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

i m also running this sale on sitepoint:
    http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/21114

Kittie, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  2. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wish the price was good enuff to consider. On sitepoint you mentioned you are getting 13,500 PV per month out of which only 2000 unique PV per month and you are making $1500 per 2000 unique visitors? That's almost 75 cents per unique PV and 11 cents per visitor.

Sorry to say but this sounds too good to be true. When its too good its probably isnt. thats why am backing up. Good luck with the sale though.

godmode, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  3. turmune

turmune Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alexa rank over 700,000.

The stats you display can belong to all your sites combined. Can you please post revenue stats with the name of the site please. No one will buy this site unless you provide honest stats.

turmune, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  4. Kittie

Kittie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    guys you dont have to be offensive! let me screenshot the awstats! site has its users who visits regularly!+ spa is an expensive word to advertise! this site has a good adwords quality score and also amazing adsense optimization score! it s not allowed to talk about cpm and cpc but i can say sometimes its more than 75 cents for a click

btw thanks for warning its not 13,500 i just checked so far this month 19,618 !

+price is good enough to consider,i am asking about 6 months revenue

Kittie, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  5. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kittie unfortunately your reply still didnt manage to impress me. 19500 and $1500 doesnt go too well. I work in high niches and i know what CPC is driving these markets.

anyways good luck with the sale.

godmode, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  6. turmune

turmune Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    700,000 Alexa rank and you're getting 50,000 Page Views/day, make no sense.

Still waiting for better screen shot of the site, the screen shot look like it belongs to all your sites. You need to display revenue screen shot for this site if you want people to start bidding.

turmune, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  7. Kittie

Kittie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    omg lol :) no i didnt say 50.000 UV/day ! and the one i uploaded is the stats of thespamassage.com not all my sites! i currently have only 1 site running ,that is the one on sale! are you guys trying to say liar to me? why dont you take a look at the screenshots on SP? i dont need offansive posts,serious buyers can pm me! and its better not to sell it instead of being called 'liar'.

Kittie, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  8. turmune

turmune Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not saying you're a 'liar', I'm simply asking for better stats. Trying to help you sell the site by giving you constructive criticism. Once you post the site name in your Adsense screen shot, you'll get a bid by me and many others on this forum.

If you don't want to post the site name with your Adsense stats, we all understand.

turmune, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  9. sminvestor

sminvestor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im interested...

sminvestor, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  10. Kittie

Kittie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if someone tells me how to show adsense screenshot with site name on it, i would surely post it! now i m posting yesterday's revenue! and btw more i pay ppc better adsense results i get !normally i limit it 25$/day, this week i ve tried 35$/day and here is the result

[​IMG]

Kittie, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  11. caricky

caricky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    91.7% - 11
    Kittie,

Once logged into your adsense account click on 'adsense setup' then click on 'channels' then further down the page click on 'URL channels'

Click on 'Add new URL channels' and enter www.yoursite.com in the box and click 'add channels'

You wont get past stats but after a day or two this will show in your reports the information people are asking for.

Craig

caricky, Feb 22, 2008 IP
    Kittie likes this.