1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Great Opportunity. Professional Brand

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jnm007a, Feb 21, 2006.

DebtConsolidationUnion.com

DebtConsolidationUnion.com is a custom built database driven site I had developed; however, it has not been marketed yet. It has a content management backend. The site is search engine friendly. I have optimized the site to rank high in the search engines. All it needs is link building. Auction price starting at $5,000

The Value

1. This site looks like a million bucks. It has professional content and when it starts ranking high, it will be a huge money maker.
    2. We did the market research and created an incredible brand. We have created a business for you. It is 100% automated. You will simply get a check in the mail each month from the affiliates on the site.
    3. Visitors fill out free no obligation applications, and you get paid each time. $7-$30 per application.

What must be done to make this site a success?
    1. We have done on page optimization; however, it will require a lot of quality link building in order for the site to rank high in the major search engine. It’s a great value for someone who already has a working knowledge of search engine optimization or an individual looking for a ready-to-go business opportunity and can promote it.
    2. Time. This isn’t a get rich quick deal. We have developed a successful model; however, your hard work and dedication will determine the level of success you achieve.

This is truly a great opportunity.

jnm007a, Feb 21, 2006 IP
  2. kempozone

kempozone Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A very nice site indeed! A lot of money for me to invest in, but worth every penny.

kz

kempozone, Feb 21, 2006 IP
  3. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    thanks for the comments kempozone. It's truly an amazing offer. I've never developed and optimize a site that didn't eventually rank in the top 10 for competitive keywords. I don't mind sharing to who ever buys the site how to promote it. It's going to take a good bit of link building to get the site ranking in the top 10, but it's a site that can easily make 10k-25k/month when it is ranking high in the major search engines for the keywords I've optimized.

jnm007a, Feb 21, 2006 IP
  4. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very nice. That is truly impressive SEO copywriting.

tstaut, Feb 21, 2006 IP
  5. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    thanks for your comments

jnm007a, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  6. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    A 3 word domain with some random articles and a template for $5K? hmmm... I think I'm missing something here ..

DomainMagnate, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  7. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    You are missing the chance to spend big bucks and hope you get it back within 6 months.

Really, 5k for the site is a bit rich, when there are like hundreds of such sites already.

Good luck selling it for that.

iowadawg, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  8. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I must be missing something here, do you have proof of income and traffic to warrant a $5K price tag?

Greg-J, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  9. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll bid $5 for it. :)

lorien1973, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  10. Jeffs

Jeffs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have owned similar websites but mine were relating to refinance companies, and had some methods to make $2000-$3000/mo when I did it. Do you resell the leads, have your own database? How does your system work? Look like a real nice website...Goodluck with your sale.

Jeffs, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  11. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    What you receive is an optimized custom coded web site with all the bells and whistles. It's no template. As someone mentioned earlier, the seo copy is very good. Most people couldn't tell that the wording of the site sounded like on page optimization. The site can be adapted for selling leads to financial instituitions; however, I feel that having an affiliate program now makes the site much more maintenance free.

If the site sells, that's great. If it doesn't, then I can hire a link builder to get links for the site and in a few months, make the 5k and increase the site's revenues. This opportunity is for someone who wants to skip the development process. We have the million dollar look, the brand, and the right site optimization for ranking high in the search engines. All the site needs is quality link building in order to rank high.

Why invest? A dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow. A lot has been invested in the site that cannot be seen; mainly experience in web development and seo marketing. I know how to make this site successful; however for at least $5,000, I will sell it today vs. waiting 6 months to make 5k/month. Why? I have time to develop other businesses in that time period.

jnm007a, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  12. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one sells businesses based upon future "possible" performance. This site has no history, no marketing, no revenue. Therefore, even with a design, it is worth little.

If it makes money in the future, that's great. But for now, its just zero-profit site. And those are a dime a dozen. If you are looking to sell it now, $5,000 is a joke.

lorien1973, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  13. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I respect your opinion lorien; however you're forgetting the development costs involved in creating a quality site. If you were going to get a web site designed with a content management system backend with completely custom software, how much would that be? If you were going to have your site's content optimized by a firm who has ranked high for some of the most competitive keywords on the internet, how much would you pay?

5 years ago I spent more than 8k to develop just that caliber of site not including seo. Sure the masses may be cheap and offer crap, but I wanted to have the best so I paid a premium. I hired the best in order to learn from the best, and to no suprise, my results were the best. While other people can't even rank for a 4 word keyphases. I've been able to rank for some of the most competitive industry keywords online. That is the difference.

jnm007a, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  14. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't want to ruin your thread or sale, but rather give you advice.

If you're insinuating you had to spend even close to 5k to get this site developed, you are spending your money in the wrong places. Something else to keep in mind is my best performing site is also my ugliest. I'm just afraid to touch the design. Perhaps it's like Donald Trumps hair, there's a reason he doesn't get it looking decent ;)

Best of luck to you selling a new site for $5k with red rep though.

Greg-J, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  15. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'd like to thank everyone who showed interest in the site and several of you who had constructive criticism. I received a few offers, but none reached my minimum selling price; therefore, I've decided to start promoting the site. Hopefully it'll be a fast 6+/- months of work to get the site to the targeted level.

jnm007a, Feb 24, 2006 IP
    Henny likes this.
  16. FoxyB

FoxyB Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i ll bid 6$ of it ;)

FoxyB, Feb 25, 2006 IP
  17. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought a very similar site for $350 about a year ago, fully SEOd and a very nice database, same industry, it's now a PR4 which is a head start on the site here. Mine has the advantage of looking better, not that that counts. If I thought it was worth 2k I would sell it.
    This a very competitive market and unless a site in this niche is producing the goods forget about it.

Cyclops, Feb 25, 2006 IP