1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Each Ad Unit + Each Channel

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by kasense, Feb 20, 2008.

hi...

to the point:

i want to use 4 ad unit with 4 channel, so each ad unit will using each chanel. is it good?

kasense, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  2. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its good to track each unit.. but there is a limitation of channels.

Abhik, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  3. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alot of people do that in the beginning so that they know what works and what doesn't.

As mentioned by Abhik though, you are limited to how many channels you can actually make so when you get mass amounts of site you may have to go around making them into 1 channel per site.

By the way, what does happen when you reach the max channels, can you do anything to get more or do you have to start combining sites?

bon300187, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  4. kasense

kasense Peon

Best Answers:
    yup of course, so be patient :D

in fact there's six columns on my wordpress blog, 3 with 125x125 and 3 with 300x250. because there's adsense format with these size, so i want put these each ads in separate column.

based on my explanation above, if i want to place ads on my other site, should i create another ads and its channel?

kasense, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  5. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    Short term it would be good to see how the different sections of your site is performing but you will come to a point when you have maxed the channels.

Personally I would try to make a site have 2-3 channels max, remember not to fill your page with ads making it look spammy.

Keep testing new layouts to find the best one for your site/niche.

bon300187, Feb 21, 2008 IP
    infogle likes this.