1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried isnshare article distribution?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DomainMagnate, Feb 23, 2006.

Just found this one and before I go reading further, wanted to ask here if you have heard or tried this..
    http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php

DomainMagnate, Feb 23, 2006 IP
  2. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe noone is using it!
    there are some other article distibution services.. I'm looking for some reviews pls :)

PS: since noone is commenting, anyone who gives me some useful tip here will get some reputation points ;)
    PPS: hope mods won't see this lol

DomainMagnate, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  3. Dejavu

Dejavu Peon

Best Answers:
    yfs1 allways speaked highly of them when he still had his article site. (they dont seem to be submitting to mine yet)
    They dont submit to a few of the popular directories (for example ezine I think).
    With the mailing lists at least (and I think the directories as well), they add a backlink to the article on their own site (another link in the author bio)
    They also have dont seem to handle anchor text links well.

but for the price, it is definitely a good deal.

Dejavu, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  4. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    thanks.. I've heard they don't submit to the right category or something like that.. is it true?
    Also do you know anything about other submission services:
    like this http://www.articlemarketer.com/submit.php?x=1&p=1&s=1

btw, what happened to yfs1's article directory, did he sell it..?

5. Dejavu

Dejavu Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a hunch that that one uses the same (or at least very similar) software as http://www.articlepostrobot.com/
    I DO get a lot of submission at my site from people using that software, so here is my experience.

*They DONT choose the correct category, the software tries to geuss the closest appropriate, but it doesnt really work (you give it keywords for category suggestions, and it is supposed to choose the best one). For example nearly all family, kids, home, entertainment, health you name it gets submitted to my home->home security category. (I usually correct it, but sometimes I just delete)

*It dont respect the different rules of article directories with respect to anchor and htm links. Most articles submitted to my site dont have the correct (live html) format for the links.

It may be worth it if you submit lots of lower quality, generic articles, but if you write just a few articles that you expect to be picked up well, I think its better to get someone to manually submit them.

Dejavu, Feb 24, 2006 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  6. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    I'm only looking for something cheap and useful, because I'm going to submit quite a lot of articles of middle quality.. there are lots of different services and about each one of them I find good and bad comments.. so it's quite difficult to decide lol
    but thanks for your comment.
    Also I think using a software is lesseffective, you need to signup at each directory first and that takes time too..

7. Tim_Myth

Tim_Myth Peon

Best Answers:
    Check my sig.

iSnare is a decent alternative if you don't want to spend a few hours doing this yourself.

Tim_Myth, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  8. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    yeah, I saw your prog before and the price is quite good :)
    butI need full automation, I submit article, add links, pay and that's it.. I assume it's not exactly what your prog does.. :p

9. Tim_Myth

Tim_Myth Peon

Best Answers:
    You are correct. If you're looking for full automation, try the articles-submit script (articles-submit.com) by Kim Neal(?), article post robot, articlesender.com, or isnare. the articles-submit script is free and hits about 180-190 sites using the article dashboard script. Articlesender has a free list, but it is fairly small (about 30 I think), to get all 180-190 directories requires a "donation". iSnare hits about 180 sites as well for a very small price. Article Post Robot has a decent list, but the software costs $127.

If you are talking a lot of articles (64 or more), Article Post Robot may be your cheapest and best option. Less than 64 and I'd say iSanre. If you don't care about hitting great quality article directories, use one of the other scripts.

10. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    thanks again :)

Mostly I'm interested in submitting in the quality directories, like goarticles, ezinearticles, isnare, etc.. because the rest are useless.. I can't see what's the point of submitting an article to over 100 articledashboard directories which no one ever reads or uses, and which are probably no even fully indexed by google..

The problem with all the software is that I think you need to signup at all article directories and enter your password first..

I've tried www.articlesender.com both free and donation option, but can't see any effect yet, though it was 3 days ago.. absolutely no traffic and no links yet, but may be they'll come later don't know.

I guess I'll try isnare version for now..

11. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use software to automate the process and firmly believe that nothing beats manual submission.

The problem is that it takes too much time to do so people submit to 10 sites rather than hundreds and the advantage is lost.

I usually see my articles listed around 80 times in google within 3 weeks but have not been doing it long enough to study the backlinks generated.

The isnare service looks OK but quite pricey for something they have automated.

mad4, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  12. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    isnare offers distribution for less than $2 per article, or $60/month - unlimited distribution.. what can be cheaper!! :D
    but I'm not sure how effective it is yet..

I think it doesn't matter if you it automated or manually, after all anyway your article will be reviewed and accepted.. or am I missing something here?

13. Dejavu

Dejavu Peon

Best Answers:
    Your article might not have active/anchor links on all sites, might be rejected if submitted in the wrong category, have extra urls back to isnare.com site, get submitted not under your name, but under isnares (less backlinks for you), ...

other than that there is little difference.

Dejavu, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  14. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest using Isnare but also do manual submission to the 5 or 6 really popular distrinution sites like Go Articles. If your article is very good, it will get picked up by quite a few peopl over months.

qwestcommunications, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  15. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Been reading this thread, checking out all the links and programs, and so forth.
    Bit of an eye opener as I have yet to get into submitting articles.
    I post my articles on my blog.
    ANd I have an article submitter that is just sitting here doing nothing.
    Will get that going one day real soon.
    The article submitter I have, and sell (more info soon) has 138 AutoFille article directory sites loaded up to submit to plus 25 manual fill article directory sites.
    Has the ability to add more article directory sites, and to delete those that either go dead or are useless to the user.
    Easy to set up...the hard part is getting to be registered at each site, but that is only done once.

Now I sell this submitter.....and you will not believe what I sell it for!
    Go to my site: http://www.dawgebooks.com

iowadawg, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  16. Tim_Myth

Tim_Myth Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right. I don't believe what you sell it for! http://www.bestresaleproducts.com/article-submitter/ has it $90 cheaper, and I'd bet that if I looked through the other 5 gazillion people reselling the Article Submitter software I would eventually find someone giving it away if I only sign up for their affiliate emails.

Nothing personal Iowa Dawg. The product might be great, but I'll never find out because that style of marketing gives me the heebee jeebees. I mean, take this quote from bestresale's site:
    now look at your sales page:
    Change the page around some so it at least makes it through the duplicate content filters. You'll find that you get more search engine traffic, which might lead to more sales.

17. iowadawg

Best Answers:
    That is the sales page that came with the product.
    For $5.95, I am not going to redo everything and have different sales copy of each product I sell.
    And I am not worried about search engines picking up the sales page, just my main page.

You are right, there are a lot of sellers out there for the article submitter, and maybe 99% are using the same sales page.

It is works for me to sell 4 out of 10 people who come to my site, I really doubt that it would increase sales to create a new sales page.
    I sell, if you read the main page copy, on VOLUME.
    Not on looks or copy, or is it the same page as 1000 other sites, etc.

And I am sure that if you continue looking, yes, someone is giving it away for whatever reason...join an ezine, become an affiliate, or buy this product and get this one free.

18. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I tried isnare and did not care for it. 1/2 of the sites that published the article did not include live links back to me (they were just text on page) so it was kinda fruitless. One that did accept the article emails me everyday with an update on it (great....).

I was gonna give ideamarketers a shot. Anyone use them?

lorien1973, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  19. iowadawg

Best Answers:
    That on a lot of article sites.
    The links are dead, even if you manually submit.
    Which means if your article is used by someone else, it does you no good as the links are dead unless the webmaster goes through the trouble of making them live links.
    And I found out, that is more work than it is worth!

I am trying out an article generator that takes an article and re-gurgitates it as a new article. And the links go dead when that happens.
    Sent an email to the owner of the software to see if that can be fixed.
    It is seeming to be a neat way to take an article and getting it changed so it looks like a new and original article.

Putting those articles on my blog and will see how that works out.

20. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    can the links be dead because you have used or have not used some html tags for them? Like did you try submitting both a live link and a link with <a href=.. etc..

there's also http://www.articlesender.com which is free, but it seems useless too, I've submitted a couple article with both a donation and without and so far (after 4 days) there were absolutely no results.. just one visitor, no links and the articles don't seem to appear anywhere else..

there's also this service, which is pretty cheap too..
    http://www.articlemarketer.com/index.php