1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GOD can and will prove HE is GOD and Who HE IS!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Ckrismoney, Feb 18, 2008.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nonsense. is it "christian" to try to rewrite history?

Even after the war only one member of the nazis was excommunicated from the catholic church. It was Goebbels for marrying a Protestant. So they do have their standards :rolleyes:

stOx, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Christian = follower of Christ

Jesus Christ = a Jew

Do you not see the problem here?

debunked, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  3. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm?

hitler was a christian. Stop pretending he wasn't

jews don't believe in jesus. That's why christians have persecuted them for centuries. Torquemada persecutem them too

iul, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  4. Ckrismoney

Ckrismoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never judge Christians by racist people.

Like Romans, kkk, skinheads, and so on.

Most of all judge by Yashua the book and the prophets.

Also judge by the sound mind down to Earth Europeans that are not racist, like the richest man in the world, Honest Ab Lincoln, and all the other people GOD created.

But still most of all judge by Yashua the book and the prophets.

Ckrismoney, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  5. Ckrismoney

Best Answers:
  6. debunked

Best Answers:
    hitler is known to be more of an athiest like you, with a touch of catholicism. He also had many Christians killed, but that isn't something many know about.

Jesus is a Jew, born a Jew, died a Jew, for the Jews. But he also came for anyone else that would accept Him. Anyone who says hitler was a christian should also attempt to show HOW he was christian in any way. (Not by some ritual of catholicism, but by his actions and speech that actually backed his actions.)

7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only people who call Hitler an Atheist are the filthy catholics, their filthy church and any other history-blind, credulous drone they can trick in to parroting their filthy lies.

Have you read mein kampf? of course you haven't, Books don't interest someone like you, They have facts in them.
    Read through some of these quotes from Hitlers writings, The books he wrote with his own two hands.
    Hitler wasn't an Atheist, he was a christian, Like you.

stOx, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  8. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this rather subjective, behaviour-opinion based way to recognise a christian will get you in trouble when applying the same criterion to many (MANY) currently well established christian leaders, IMO

cientificoloco, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  9. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it's subjective. That way he can easily say Hitler or any other nasty christians weren't really christians, simply because they weren't acting christ like. Luckily there are intelligent people willing to call him on his BS.

Rub3X, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  10. Ckrismoney

Best Answers:

He wasn't a Christian like me, he was a person who sounds like you.

Do you all realize how hateful you have been on my thread.

If you had the power he had many of you on this thread would do what he did, you would do it to all religions.

It shows in your comments.

So the beasts are talking about a beast, how athiest of you.

I'll pray for you all!

11. Algert

Algert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That Formula of yours didn't work, or maybe God does not understand my language ! Hey Ckrismoney don't you have any other way to entertain us ?

Algert, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  12. Ckrismoney

Best Answers:

He wasn't a Christian like me, he was a person who sounds like you.

Do you all realize how hateful you have been on my thread.

If you had the power he had many of you on this thread would do what he did but you would do it to all religions.

It shows in your comments.

So the beasts are talking about a beast how athiest of you all.

I'll pray for all of you to see your self as you see him.

Then maybe most of you would change.

I'm sure hitlers hate started in the same form before he came to power.

You know, hating people for what they are and beleive.

13. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    I think more importantly, Hitler was a strung out, meth tweaking, racist with a talent for manipulating the masses.

Hard for me to believe he was a true Christian even if he claimed to be, but maybe he just made some massive (this isn't even the right word for it) mistakes. We all make mistakes, some small, some big, some horrible, but if God can't forgive Hitler, then he can't forgive any of us, because like the atheists like to say--if you were born in china, you would probably be a buddhist, so if you were born in his shoes and had the same exact environmental, genetic, whatever influences, can you honestly rule out 100% that you wouldn't have done the same thing? :eek: We can blame everything on being a product of our environment, but it's hard to admit when it comes to someone who created such a massive crime on humanity.

And yes, i'm disturbed that I just said all that, but all I really meant was that Hitler is a disgusting example of human nature, Christian or not, but there's no escaping the fact that we all have hate built into us and that we're all disgusting examples (though not as disgusting by wordly standards). Even a 5 day meth binge without sleeping can scare the crap out of yourself and everyone around you with the things that go on in your head. And no, I don't do that stuff, but I did when I was a kid and I really got to find out how messed up and hateful a normaly shy, gentle person can become just from a simple chemical released in the brain at too high of a dosage for too long, in the wrong environment. It's a humbling experience.

Disclaimer: If any of that sounded like I was defending Hitler's actions or that I'm racist, I'd like to take a moment and say that it's not how it sounded, I just can't sugar coat the "God loves everyone" part. I don't love everyone lol (even though I'm supposed to), but God does. Also, I feel the need to go throw up now. :eek:

SolutionX, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you going to retract the claim that Hitler wasn't christian? Or are you, In true christian style, Going to continue with the lies and continue with your attempt at rewriting history?

stOx, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  15. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    That's too weird that me and CKrismoney just said nearly the same thing one minute apart. I think the only part you left out, CKrismoney, was that you could have been just as capable, and that nobody in this thread sounds like they would be capable of it without having been in his exact shoes.

SolutionX, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  16. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a televangelist.

Jackuul, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  17. debunked

Best Answers:
    Why does stox and the others not want to have claim to one who actually did something for their cause?

He also had the handicapped killed because they were "unfit" to live, like the Jews and those who were Christians. Something else he had in common with them was his fervent hate for all religions but didn't mind muslims helping fight against the Jews.

18. debunked

Best Answers:
    The reason I block those channels....

19. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Next you're going to be saying the Phelps aren't christians. Obviously you fail to realize he was doing what he thought god wanted. It's sad when you just can't admit to being wrong.:rolleyes:

Rub3X, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  20. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "SANTA if YOU are real show me in a way that YOU know I will understand Who YOU ARE and what YOUR plan is for my Xmas"

Pinup Girl, Feb 20, 2008 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.