1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlink sources and related infor, MUST READ.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by nshadab, Feb 18, 2008.

Back links are back bone for any website.

People are looking for backlinks, and dont know what are those and how we can gain them:

I have tried to explain a bit that so that you may be clear with this.....

Optimization: A set of techniques to improve a Web site’s presentation to visitors and its stature in a search engine’s index. As a specific field, search engine optimization has suffered in reputation due to unscrupulous individuals and companies using tactics that degrade the integrity of search results and violate guidelines set by those engines. Generally, any optimization scheme that tricks a search engine also tricks visitors to that site, making online life worse for everyone involved. Pure optimization, though, helps everyone: the Webmaster, the search engine, and the visitor. The true values of optimization are clear content, coherent navigation, wide reputation for quality, and high visibility in search engines.

Backlink: A link at another site, leading to your site. Also called an incoming link. The number and quality of backlinks represent the most important factor in determining a site’s PageRank. The value of any backlink is determined partly by the PageRank of the linking site, which is determined partly by the quality of its backlinks, and so on.

Outgoing link: A link from your page to another page. Outgoing links don’t build PageRank by volume, as incoming links (backlinks) do. However, Google pays attention to the text elements of outgoing links, and a page’s optimization can be strengthened by consistent placement of key concepts in that text.

You can get back links by:

Article Submission: Every good webmaster knows the power of original, unique content. Getting your unique content distributed online so that your website and links can be seen by a greater audience is vital. The Marketing Gurus call this “Viral Marketing”. You submit your unique article to an online directory of articles that is relevant to your particular website niche. Then this article gets read and picked up by many other webmasters and sometimes even offline publications.

Social Bookmarking: What is social bookmarking? It is tagging a website and saving it for later. Instead of saving them to your web browser, you are saving them to the web. And, because your bookmarks are online, you can easily share them with friends. In social bookmarking, thousands of people keep their bookmark collections on a website instead of on just one computer. Doing so brings several big advantages.As per the SEO you are getting back links, and a good traffic source.

Directory submission: An online directory definition is; A website submission service where your website is added to the proper category in a searchable online directory which enhances your site’s visibility and creates relevant inbound links to your website. Directory submission is a very cost-effective way to get links and helps to establish a foundation for Internet marketing. Especially beneficial in helping new websites get noticed, it helps your site build traction in an increasingly crowded and competitive marketplace. Directory submission creates relevant inbound links. When a site is listed in an online directory, it creates quality inbound links to your site and that also enhances your site’s visibility and ranking.

Blog Commenting: This is very simple. By commenting in dofollow blogs will help increase your link popularity and also links from relevant content page.your backlinks will help your website to gain link popularity and with your keyword in anchor text of that link.

I think you still have some questions on your mind.....

Whats is Nofollow tag?
    Its a tag that tells search engine spiders to not count the link as referring link. the tag is usually found on blog comments link so that the commenters' website will not get any weight from that link. All search engine recognize this tag.

Whats is dofollow blogs?
    Dofollow blogs are the blog that does not have nofollow tag in their link.

so that was all about gaining back links from a valid and easy sources.

Best of luck; now work hard and get your website on top of the list. And dont forget to tell me that THIS article works for you.....

nshadab, Feb 18, 2008 IP
    cashmachine101 likes this.
  2. meetbro

meetbro Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice and wondeful article. :)
    Really helpful.

meetbro, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  3. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, i got my reward, when it helps you.

nshadab, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  4. fr@nc!z

fr@nc!z Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice information, nshadab!

fr@nc!z, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  5. nshadab

Best Answers:
    Thanks, the reason for the post was; many people dont know much about BACK LINKS and related info....so i did this article.

nshadab, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  6. Mitchelle Johnson

Mitchelle Johnson Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks! nashadab for this article regarding back links but as you used a term viral marketing in article submission, can you elaborate it for our knowledge....

Mitchelle Johnson, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  7. nshadab

Best Answers:
    Yes, sure; here it goes....

Viral Marketing - Viral marketing is the extremely powerful and unique ability of the Internet to build self-propagating visitor streams, bringing about exponential growth to a company's Web site. This can consist of such things as affiliate programs, co-branding, link exchanges, e-mail campaigns, and off-line promotion.

nshadab, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  8. bobonism

bobonism Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks nshadap. Very informative.

bobonism, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  9. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    Pretty sure yahoo follows nofollow

wowhaxor, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  10. nshadab

Best Answers:
    I dont think so, yahoo allows dofollow....
    Can you prove your point, i am pretty eagor to get that....

nshadab, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  11. CaffinePhil

CaffinePhil Banned

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have any more info on social bookmarking, is this using site like Digg and Stumble Upon?

CaffinePhil, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  12. igme

igme Banned

Best Answers:

Try to see this picture.

[​IMG]

igme, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  13. nshadab

Best Answers:
    Thanks for correcting me. Really this helped me, and offered me the right information.

I am going to add repo to your account. thx.

nshadab, Mar 1, 2008 IP