1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Review] Rainbow-Line: Seven Reasons to think!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by pratik, Feb 17, 2008.

Our brain works 24x7 and even when we sleep!

A reason to think is what we await for. Here's giving you an opportunity to lace-up your shoes and tighten up your tie to enter the world of THOUGHTS. Words can be dressed as emotional or for a celebration, true lines can do wonders. As magical as you choose, for every occasion you land in.

Rainbow-Line.org calls every soul that lives to think and enjoy. Just explore and you feel yourself lost in the forest where trees talk, roads smile and the quiet wind soothes your heart.

You can leave a comment on the poem, articles, tips etc. and even rate the content with star ratings.

Also, any suggestion for the Promotion, Design, Adsense Placements etc. are welcomed. Moreover, if you have directories please do PM me or post here and I will submit RBL details on it.

Do you suggest using WidgetBucks with adsense on the blog... I have space to use WB between the posts... ? Any ideas?

pratik, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  2. c0s

c0s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The design is very simple. My opinion is that the adsense ad color doesn't match the site's pink

c0s, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  3. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i think that the design is lovely,you should put and adsense/widgetbucks banner after each post

Pinup Girl, Feb 17, 2008 IP
    pratik likes this.
  4. McLuvin

McLuvin Banned

Best Answers:
    Very interesting site, thanks for sharing.

McLuvin, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  5. pratik

pratik Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I will surely change the adsense colors... i too feel it look a bit odd there... ;)

well i though that too. but then i think it will look a bit more.. i mean lots of ads on the blog... so i thought adsense on the sidebar and WB between posts... ??

:)

And guys don't forget to leave comments on the blog....

pratik, Feb 17, 2008 IP