1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Online Success? -Work hard. But how? And on what?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mysticenigma, Feb 14, 2008.

Since i joined DP, i've learnt a lot and pretty lot that i could start an online business of mine, but the problem is i'm in my office where i have access not to all the sites. Anyway that's not the point of this thread.

Now i've always seen many guys over here in DP and elsewhere suggesting that WORKHARD and that is the only way to success. But my point is that when you dont have a point on where or what to start with, how could you concentrate on something. The problem comes where everywhere we find people spamming and offering fraud shit and either people like me become skeptic and fear to start that or some people really go and invest and loose money and never return back.

The very few people who become successful would not reveal the secrets for obvious reasons and people who sell or offer this shit saying earn $$$ by this superb or awesome(or wateva adjective) method are the only ones who earn profits. I've always wanted to earn money over the net. And yeah, i really did few months ago. I had few MFA blogs(which i knew were MFA after joining the DP and after my adsense was banned) due to which my account got banned. I never knew why later i learnt in DP about it. When i was introduced to adsense i was told to make some blogs out of copied articles and then put adsense and spam over the internet. And yeah, i did make money out of it. I earned about $450 over a period of 3-4months of bullshit work which i realised is BS after coming to DP. I learnt a lot from DP by now, but i'm always skeptic because even here at DP there are many fraudsters and it becomes tough to choose the right and legit one.

I think most of you have faced similar situations in ur life.

I want to make a fair income. Not like over night quick money. I'm willing to work hard but after all this research and spending time on the Internet i've become skeptic on things and really it's making me mad on what to do and what to choose.

I've been adviced of blogging and does blogging atleast earn me $300 per month initially even though i work hard?? If i do it continuously? I've gotta work on traffic and link building and everything else and even after that we could not be sure. I'm currently having a job where it is like hell to bear and still, just because i get paid about $450-$500 a month but the work i do and the time i spend if i do it online i might earn more but how? I'm ready to work hard, but tell me the work and i'll work it hard.

Thanks,
    Enigma.

mysticenigma, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  2. mysticenigma

mysticenigma Peon

Best Answers:
    Did i post this in a wrong thread or is no one interested to talk about it?

mysticenigma, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  3. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well it all depends on tour skills

You can earn money online thrue many methods like

Freelancing :
    - SEO
    - data entry
    - graphic design
    - coding
    etc
    Building a website
    Moneterizing it with adsense or similar / or afilliates

Building an ecommerce site and selling products .....

Regards

w3bmaster, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  4. mrwordsworth

mrwordsworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    1.Think & think-in this internet world only those succeed who have guts and power to come up with their own unique ideas and ways.

2.Read Read Read-The more you read the more you learn. the more you learn the more you earn.

3.Be clever-Yes this world is a hard and killer place. People who are not willing to use their brains have no right to be here or at least this world will not allow you to be.

4.Hard work-Hard work is not time spent on something. it is time spent developing, thinking, creating, promoting, diversifying.

5.patience- There is nothing such as quick money. only W8 and work will take you their.

mrwordsworth, Feb 15, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  5. mysticenigma

mysticenigma Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm.. But if i want to earn something good and learn SEO, i dont find a right source, I see thousands of e-books around that i get real pissed. i know that real SEO is mostly link-building and keyword choosing. But i'm really becoming skeptic on which one to believe and which one to choose.

Yeah you're right wordsworth. I'm reading a lot and coming up with many ideas and i'm happy about it. But most of my ideas are involving an expenditure of about $200-$500 which i have to gamble over here and my problem is if i loose the money i would feel real bad cuz currently i'm earning at a Software Firm and it pays like dogs and it is quite difficult for me to afford gambling considering my expenses. I dont really know wat to do but i'm quite confused. :(

mysticenigma, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  6. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been trying to earn on a living via Internet 6 years. But I've not still reached a big successful. I've tried making money with different ways. But now I'm sure, any best idea is nothing without money. In other words, you must invest money in your idea. And i think it should not be a few bucks only.

How much have you invested in your ideas

nick2007, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  7. vlschieltz

vlschieltz Guest

Best Answers:
    I have looked at various things on the Internet and tried some but they all ended up being scams. All except 1. That earned me $5K last year and I hope to surpass that this year. It is writing articles for people. There are many sites where you can write articles for money. So, if you are gifted in that area, you may want to give that a try.

vlschieltz:p

vlschieltz, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  8. SEOBusiness

SEOBusiness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to start a web site and put google adsense on it.

SEOBusiness, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  9. digitalduke

digitalduke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn money. Go Deep inside DP and read each and every posts related to money making techniques made by respected members.
    You will find many ways and hopefully you can start it anytime without giving much effort.

Best Regards
    digital duke

digitalduke, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  10. Avatar Viper

Best Answers:
    u really need to see my blog in my signature... later will post 1 more ideas :) stay tune...

11. mysticenigma

mysticenigma Peon

Best Answers:
    I like this idea, but i am not sure where exactly to find people. and one more thing is i am worried if these guys pay or runaway kind of?? anyway i'll be trying this out.

Yeah. Even i have a plan for that but my investments and my plans are a bit contradicting. i have money only to get my website designed and not for buying traffic. SEO is costly too. and traffic is not that easy to generate. i'm learning about starter SEO though. must see if it would be helpful. lot of confusion over starting a site.

Yeah i'm doing it right now and probably might succeed sooner in getting into something

Dude, thanks for the reply but your site itselfs needs help. You have the MFA which might get u banned sooner. takecare

mysticenigma, Feb 18, 2008 IP