1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just me or is my money not green enough?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ZeroCapacity, Feb 14, 2008.

1. ZeroCapacity

ZeroCapacity Peon

Best Answers:
    It isn't this sweetie. I know people forget or something happens and they do not post no biggie on that. I mean like coding jobs. I have a guy now installing mods for me but I have posted that job like 6 times.

Also when I posted to have a template coded. One person responded and I asked for a quote but he never got back to me. I hired a 16 year old and two hours later he had it done and valid html/css.

I use this forum because this is where I got my start. I feel I owe it to the people and the forum itself to use it. All of the people who works from me come from here. Most of them are great workers.

I mostly need coding done I can do it myself but I do not have time. I know the forum will take off and I am not worried about this.

The thing that bothers me is people yelling "how do I make money?" Then when I hire them they don't work.

I wish it was just That MaryMary :D. I do not think it is though. :p

ZeroCapacity, Feb 15, 2008 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  2. Joseph.oliver88

Joseph.oliver88 Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe you're paying less for the heavy work done.....i dunno

Joseph.oliver88, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  3. Agent_Dweeb

Agent_Dweeb Peon

Best Answers:
    If post at EST Lunchtime and 5pm EST.

Your threads are sure to be seen but can be buried so fast.

Agent_Dweeb, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  4. ZeroCapacity

ZeroCapacity Peon

Best Answers:
    I ask for quotes. I do not go with the lowest either. I post usually around 7-8 EST Agent. I get responses but when I hire them they do not want to complete the work.

This is really starting to piss me off also. Excuse my language but if people want to work and I agree to pay what they have asked I see no reason not to complete the work.

ZeroCapacity, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  5. Agent_Dweeb

Agent_Dweeb Peon

Best Answers:
    You could ask for specific workers rather than general workers, so that way you know what they do.

iTrader checking could play a part in your decision.

Overall, I would post in several different forums and freelancing sites to get your work done.

Agent_Dweeb, Feb 15, 2008 IP