1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

all CPCs the same?!?!?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by whiteblue1942, Feb 13, 2008.

i just read that when determining the CPC for your adsense ads, google does not factor in the cost the advertiser is willing to pay for that ad. THEREFORE a website with high paying keywords (lawyer, insurace, etc.) would not make any more than a website with low paying keywords. Please tell me if there is any truth to this. Right now my average clicks are between 35c and $1 for a computer related website.

Let me know what type of website you have and your average CPC. I want to find out if there is any truth to this or not, I find it hard to believe!!!!

whiteblue1942, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  2. Chr1ssst0pher

Chr1ssst0pher Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't get it, the name of high paying keywords speaks for itself.

Chr1ssst0pher, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  3. whiteblue1942

whiteblue1942 Peon

Best Answers:
    does anyone average CPC's over 3$ that has had a site for more than a month? The most ive ever heard of anyone averaging on their website was around 2$ CPC, most people who make lots of money on adsense just get tons of traffic from the people ive talked to.

4. thewolf32

thewolf32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    2$ CPC??

I think that a high CPC is 0.10$

thewolf32, Feb 13, 2008 IP
    whiteblue1942 likes this.
  5. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where did you hear that? CPC is determined by how much the advertisers are willing to pay.

mbfootball47, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  6. whiteblue1942

whiteblue1942 Peon

Best Answers:
    here is the article

Google does NOT consider CPC while paying you! So why do you?
    Yes! While paying you for a click, Google doesn't consider the CPC an advertiser is willing to pay. So, why do you put so much emphasis on CPC? Google considers many other factors while deciding your payout. Predict your AdSense earnings by studying the behavior of keywords. Start thinking beyond CPC, and choose the right keywords for your Adsense websites.Learn More, Watch Video >>