1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ivan Bajlo is Frank Oresnik?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by snappingpig, Feb 12, 2008.

I just saw a story on the home page of Yahoo with a picture of some guy who drove a truck 1 Million miles for 20 years that looked very familar to someone and I just figured out who it was from Digital Point lol. I don't know maybe I'm just sleepy.

[​IMG]

snappingpig, Feb 12, 2008 IP
    Ivan Bajlo and shadow575 like this.
  2. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Darn, you have blown my cover! I can no longer pretend to be some guy from European country nobody has ever heard of let alone find it on a World map since I probably made it up just to get bunch of links from all over the World! :eek:

I'm guessing metas will now go on massive fake identity check of all US based editors especially does driving a pickup. :D

Ivan Bajlo, Feb 12, 2008 IP
    tbarr60 likes this.
  3. shadow575

shadow575 Peon

Best Answers:
    Too funny, great front though Ivan. :p

No matter what else is said about Ivan, he can always make me laugh out loud. :D

shadow575, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  4. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, I'm betting that now many metas are getting suspicious about that pickup always parked in front of their home and following them everywhere they go and have started to think who was that crazy driver in a pickup which almost run them over or pushed them off the road few weeks ago. :D

Good thing that photo doesn't show my hunting rifles collection. :D :D

Ivan Bajlo, Feb 13, 2008 IP