1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Rewriter Software

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by gary1974, Feb 9, 2008.

Anyone knows/using an Article Re Writer Software?

gary1974, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  2. ComDriver

ComDriver Peon

Best Answers:
    ComDriver, Feb 10, 2008 IP
    EGLOBALMOGULS likes this.
  3. gary1974

gary1974 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gary1974, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  4. skydivedude

skydivedude Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't necessarily agree with comdriver. You can't just use a blanket statement that "Original Content" is always the superior option. Certainly it's always preferable but there are compelling reasons to consider other resources when sitting down to write content for a 100 page+ website that is going to take months to write yourself or if you are a webmaster and don't have a keen grasp upon the English language. Certainly they are many members here that struggle putting together a coherent post let alone write compelling website content. There is also the use of PLR Products to consider as well. Certainly one should always rewrite any PLR content rather than just using it straight out of the zip file. Especially if you don't want your site or Product to take a duplicate content hit from the SE's and end up in the supplemental SERP.

Glenn Leaders SLOB product is an excellent system to use when you want to automate content on a Blog but can't spend the time necessary to make Original Posts on the 90 Blogs you are using in your business. I've been using Glenn's software for a while now with great result.

Then there's the great result you can achieve using LSI (Latent Symantic Indexing) applications to redo your PLR. Such as the LSI Application authored by Michalis “BIG Mike” Kotzakolios. Don't confuse these excellent applications to the useless piles of junk most "Article Spinning" softwares apps are. These applications aren't press a button and a new article appears but demand a hands on systematic approach when using them and the result is high grade quality content. Of course one could always hire a writer.
    All The Best
    Paul

skydivedude, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  5. Daniel Cassidy

Daniel Cassidy Guest

Best Answers:
    I have tried many article spinners and most of them I feel are a waste of time. I think that there is too much time involved in setting them up and you can better spend your time rewriting the article yourself and have a much better quality rewrite.

The only tool that I like to use is called Instant Article Wizard. It is more of an article research tool and makes it possible for you to bang out articles very quick by providing you with topics to write about. It is about the closest thing there is to having a article written for you at the push of a button, but you still have to write a little yourself, it just gives you ideas to work off.

I use Big Mike's LSI mania also. That's a really cool tool. I usually run my articles through it after I write them to optimize them for LSI terms.

Daniel Cassidy, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  6. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    This software is simple to use, fast and the text will be keyword optimized. There's a review video included so just look at it- Unique content

nino2007, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  7. INEEDCONTENT

INEEDCONTENT Guest

Best Answers:
    I have never seen the point in them, origional is best for the reader, page rank, and a quality site or blog

INEEDCONTENT, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  8. adams2on

adams2on Peon

Best Answers:
    There is an unbelievable amount of free and commercial information on how to write fast and easily for almost any purpose - I say try everything you can think of and learn by doing. No need for slyness - it gives internet marketing a bad name. My tuppence. :)

adams2on, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  9. ann_muffin

ann_muffin Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Wordflood. Google it ad try the free trial.

ann_muffin, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  10. skydivedude

skydivedude Peon

Best Answers:
    adam2on

Are you saying anyone who rewrites PLR Material or redo's Public Domain material is sly if they use software that assist in that task? Because you've just condemned the majority of the Internet Marketing Community. Your comment comes off as pious and holier than thou to me. Are you suggesting anyone who does so is unethical? I've outlined some compelling reason for doing so and being "sly" wasn't one of them. I suppose Martin Scorsese remake of the Original "Cape Fear" starring Robert Mitchum was being sky after all he didn't present original material. Your insinuations bely modern reality. The author of this thread asked a question I answered it.

skydivedude, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  11. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    content rewriting is very sleazy, because mostly its used with articles or content that they don't have permission to use in the first place. If it's your own content, then I guess it's fine - but remember that Google still is able to catch on to most of the techniques used for this. Especially since the way most do this, leaves 70% of the content in the same form as the original.

Want a cheap way to do this (I probably shouldn't be saying it, but here it is anyways):
    Open up Microsoft Word, Paste your article in - Goto Tools>Auto-Summary - select the number of paragraphs and parts per a line and you end up with a similar result.

Slincon, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  12. yesyou

yesyou Peon

Best Answers:
    where do I find lsi mania? googled it and only found links to digitalpoint?

yesyou, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  13. sspoldir

sspoldir Guest

Best Answers:
    Take a look at the free tool at http://www.thekaizenbusiness.com/hermes/

It's not an article re-writer but if you watch the video on that page you will see how it will work just fine for article submission.

sspoldir, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  14. ComDriver

ComDriver Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wrote an article on this on my blog. I'm actually quite interested this topic and might look into it in more detail.

ComDriver, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  15. Rico Rich

Rico Rich Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never been across an article rewriting software that didn't turn my articles into
    incomprehensible jibberish...

But if you still want to try one, you should check out jetsubmitter.com, it's free...

Rico Rich, Feb 17, 2008 IP