1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blackhat SEO forums?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by drumbandit, Feb 10, 2008.

Anyone know of any good BH SEO forums? I found wickedfire to be helpful, not sure if I'm ready to pay 55/month for their exclusive content. Syndk8 is also one but my registration is pending.

Any others, free or paid?

drumbandit, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  2. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah there's loads of great examples. Head over to this site - there's a lot of great people who will guide you through the whitehat books and get you top of the ranks on a more permanent base. Unless of course you're partial to registering new domains every few weeks:p

Blackhat = Wronghat.

Spider-Man, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  3. drumbandit

drumbandit Peon

Best Answers:
    What? Ever heard of the old adage "keep your friends close, your enemies closer?"

4. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    As blackhat methods are highly frowned upon, blackhat'd domains will be dropped from indexes after a short lived boost up the serps. And it'll take a long time and a lot of hard work to get a penalised site back into the rankings of major search engines.

But, if that's the path you choose, Blackhatworld.com, seoblackhat.com...just google it ;)

5. drumbandit

drumbandit Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry bro, if you noticed I wasn't looking for your opinion on the ethics of BH vs. WH. I'm just looking for opinions on good forums for BH. But thanks for the links.

6. starguru

starguru Peon

Best Answers:
    black hat world is full of people just looking for info, Its like a fruit machine forum..everyone saying they know this and that but nobody revealing anything..SEO Black hat is good, however I think $100 per month is a bit too steep.
    I found it to be saturated with information, everyone saying this works and this doesn't and nobody providing real proof about what does and doesn't work. I'm the only black hat seo webmaster to provide proof and give a detailed explanation of black hat SEO techniques, which ones to use and which ones to avoid, and the best ways to implement them stealthily.

starguru, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  7. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    I really hope you're not selling an SEO service in London and using blackhat techniques. Making somebody pay $30 to see your 'proof' is a lost cause, surely?

8. lojadeluxo

lojadeluxo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can you explain some black hat technics ??

lojadeluxo, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  9. mhaye_01

mhaye_01 Banned

Best Answers:
  10. DomainDomain

DomainDomain Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know this was not meant to be a debate on the ethics and all, but reading up on black hat techniques was the best thing I ever did for my knowledge of SEO. I learned more in 6 wks than I did in 6 months of white hat. Wether you use the strategies involved in BH or not, your knowledge will improve massivly, and that will translate to your white hat sites.

As for cool BH sites, try these....
    http://www.slightlyshadyseo.com/
    http://bluehatseo.com/
    http://www.syndk8.net/forum/

and remember, dont pay for info, you can find it for free...
    DD

DomainDomain, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  11. SEOibiza

SEOibiza Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree. knowledge is power always applies.

if you have the knowledge you can use it to recognise the black hat sites and techniques up against you, and try work round them or try to get them removed (wouldnt advise that, because making an enemy of a good black hat SEO would be a stupid thing to do) its always better to know than not

you rarely do well in an encounter if you dont even know what youre up against

SEOibiza, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  12. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the mention domaindomain.
    As for syndk8, everyone, DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS THERE. I love the place, but it's vicious. Sit around for a few weeks and learn. Then ask specific questions. Not "How Do I Do BH"

xmcp123, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  13. ericajoieake

ericajoieake Guest

Best Answers:
    blackhatworld is one of the free black hat seo forums on the net. You have to be very careful when using any of their black hat techniques!!!

ericajoieake, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  14. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah right. You obviously don't know anyone then. I myself give away a LOT of information on my blog. TellinYa.com also does. And dozens of other places.
    Even within the forums, if you come across as knowing your head from your arse, normally people will help you. But sometimes just in private.

xmcp123, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  15. starguru

starguru Peon

Best Answers:
    The advice in most free black hat seo forums is usually followed by an affiliate links to a product, they talk it up to get you to buy it, even though they know its an outdated method that will get your website banned within weeks. You don't need to buy any products at all to implement black hat SEO.

starguru, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  16. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You seriously think people will share their working black hat tricks in a public forum?

mixke, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Blogmaster, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  18. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's general chatter, some help given. But no walkthroughs or crap. And mentioning an ebook will get you laughed out of the forum(and rightfully so).
    You get the basics, and rely on intuition and skill after that.

xmcp123, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  19. DomainDomain

DomainDomain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best advice I can give if your going to try black hat, is actually try it. I see loads on the forums asking questions they could have answered themselves with 30 mins of experimentation. For the cost of a .info and a couple of hours you can acually see the results of using some of these 'questionable' tactics, and work out a WH/GH way of doing it for your sites.
    No prob, xmcp123, love the blog!
    DD

DomainDomain, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  20. starguru

starguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, thats right, try it yourself, I did over a good few years I have had over 1 million webpages on the internet and loads of websites, all using different ways of building and promoting each site and seeing which ones do better and last longer - I've got black hat SEO down to a fine art now ! I know how to get free unique content, real content not scraped, thousands of links, the best ways to post links so thay are seen as unique votes and the perfect ways to keep black hat websites under the radar of search engine algorithms. Im 5th in google for black hat SEO after one month, and thats using white hat seo to promote this site, so imagine what I can do with black hat SEO !!!

starguru, Feb 12, 2008 IP