1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Network New Program Announcements

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, Feb 5, 2008.

1. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Lemon116 - We are currently running a SinglesNet offer that includes a simple one-page free trial submit form. We have several offers that include one page forms; no zip only offers just yet, but we do have several e-mail and name only forms. Top lead offers on Pepperjam Network last week include ITT Tech (1 page form - pays $11.50 per lead), Dual Action Cleanse ($32 per lead), Aero Grow / Aerogarden ($36 per lead), Video Professor ($45 per lead), and the Pepperjam Network Affiliate Referral Program (up to $7 per lead). Finally, Pepperjam Network pays affiliates via paper check, direct deposit, or PayPal.

deathfromabove - we pay affiliates every two weeks for the Pepperjam Network Affiliate Referral Program.

Thanks for the great feedback and questions.

Kris

pepperjam, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  2. jess2008

jess2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payment Methods[-]
    Check:
    Direct Deposit:

NO Paypal, why?

jess2008, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  3. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam Network offers paper check, direct deposit, or PAYPAL as payment methods.

Thanks,

KBJ

4. xharrisonx

xharrisonx Peon

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam network is sick, Kris Expect me to get something going this week :)

(Kris also rocks ;) )

xharrisonx, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  5. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Harrison,

We look forward to you getting active with PJN.

Ping me and I'll share with you the top performers.

Hey - was that a pick with you and Tom - the founder of MySpace in your recent blog post?

KBJ

6. kptd

kptd Peon

Best Answers:
    i have joined.
    but i have the same question:
    Payment Methods[-]
    Check:
    Direct Deposit:

NO Paypal, why?

kptd, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  7. deathfromabove

deathfromabove Active Member

Best Answers:
    He just said that they pay by paypal. Wow, what a frustrating job this must be.

deathfromabove, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  8. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    DFA - funny. I was starting to think...didn't I just say like 3 times that we pay with PayPal.

Thanks.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  9. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to contact them personally. No paypal option in the registration field. ;)

MeetHere, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  10. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    MeetHere - thanks!

We will add PayPal as part of the registration process so you don't have to contact us personally.

It will be in place by the end of this week.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  11. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of IcedOutGear.com and Fire Pit Shop on Pepperjam Network.

Here's some more info:

IcedOutGear.com

[​IMG]

Description - "What if there was a place where young players like us could get some real looking iced out jewelry and fly hip hop gear for very low prices, with quick delivery and bomb customer service?' That's when Icedoutgear.com was born. Since then the operation has exploded with thousands of happy, satisfied, loyal customers. Our merchandise has been featured in many movies like 'Malibu's Most Wanted,' 'Bad Boys 2,' MTV's 'Becoming Lil' Bow Wow' and more. We have also been featured in many urban magazines, such as XXL (on the cover) and Vibe Magazine (fashion section). We have had ads in The Source, XXL, Vibe, King as well as MTV and BET. IcedOutGear.com is the place to find urban accessories, buckles, watches, jewelry and more."

Commissions (percentage of sale): 17.00% Sales Greater than $500: 18.00%; Sales Greater than $1000: 19.00%; Sales Greater than $1500: 20.00%
    Cookie Duration: 45 days
    Promotions: Take 10% Off Any Purchase! Use Code 10OFF; Take $10 Off $50 Or More...Use Code 10OFFMORE50

Fire Pit Shop:

[​IMG]

Description -FirePitShop.com offers the largest selection of outdoor firepits, chimineas, and patio heaters anywhere. If you're looking for a stylish, blazing firepit for your home, you've come to the right place. We are the outdoor firepit and chiminea experts. We work closely with manufacturers to bring you a variety of unique choices, at prices that fit most every budget."

Commissions (percentage of sale): 10.00%
    Cookie Duration: 45 days Creatives

pepperjam, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  12. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    I am proud to announce the launch of the Search-Engine Strategies (SES) Affiliate Program, exclusively on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Learn more HERE about how you can win a FREE Ticket to SES - NY and a FREE VIP Ticket to a Pepperjam Party during SES - NY.

More about the SES Affiliate Program:

The Search-Engine Strategies (SES) Affiliate Program allows bloggers and affiliates to promote Search-Engine Strategies conference ticket sales using SES banners, text links, & pepperjamADS. In return, affiliates get 5% of each referred sale. With a full conference ticket price of nearly $2,000 you can make quite a bit of money promoting this program. Moreover, if you are able to refer multiple ticket sales (for instance, a company registration) this can be a program that generates you hundreds of dollars in commission per transaction.

Search-Engine Strategies (SES) Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Search Engine Strategies (SES) is the leading global conference & expo series that educates delegates on search engine marketing (SEM), including optimization (SEO) and advertising strategies, tactics and best practices. SES Search Marketing Events provide instruction from the industry's top Search experts, including representatives of the Search Engines themselves.

Search Engine Strategies Conference And Expo New York......the intersection of search, marketing, and commerce. SES New York takes place March 17-20 and is a "must-attend". The industry converges for a week of spirited discussion, high-level learning and attendees leave with actionable battle plans to go forward with for their companies. For SES Alumni, there will be so much new content and developments that you'll need to stay on top of and should consider bringing your whole team! Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2008 will feature presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion."

Commissions (percentage of sale): 5.00%

My two cents: In my opinion, this program has massive potential for affiliates and bloggers alike to make considerable money off SES ticket sales. Think about it, SES is expecting in excess of 10,000 attendees at SES NY alone. Moreover, SES holds numerous shows around the world throughout the year. This one should be an easy sell.

Best of luck!

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  13. Benahue

Benahue Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kris, do you have any incentivizeable Pay Per Download offers?

Benahue, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  14. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Can you give me an example of what exactly you're talking about?

Thanks,

KBJ

15. Benahue

Benahue Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know, like toolbar downloads or other downloads. NeverBlue has a lot of them. Zwinky downloads, Smiley downloads, Gamevance downloads. Publisher is paid on the download. I've seen a number of them, but ones that you are allowed to incentivize are rare. I'm wondering if you have any pay per download offers that the publisher is allowed to incentivize. Or, what is your policy as far as that goes? Can we ask permission to incentivize things? I meant to join pepperjam but haven't gotten around to it yet. So, I'll probably join and find the answer anyway.

Benahue, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  16. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm signing up. Is pepperjam out of Wilkes Barre, PA? That's like right down the street from me.

MikeLugar, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  17. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Benahue - we do not currently have any download offers; however, I will ask my sales team to reach out to some of the ones you mentioned to see what's available. We hope you join Pepperjam network soon!

Five-O - Yes, we are located in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Private message me and let me know where you are from. Hope your inside today - the snow here is pretty intense.

KBJ

18. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of easyCGI Web Hosting on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Base payout is $110 per lead.

About easyCGI:

[​IMG]

"Our management team founded Easy CGI after running a successful regional Internet Service Provider since 1994, giving us over 12 years of real world experience in the industry. Since its inception in 1998, Easy CGI has become a globally competitive Web Hosting Provider, hosting over 20,000 Web sites.
    Consistently ranked among the top 10 Web Hosting providers worldwide, Easy CGI has demonstrated that it has the ability to provide the kind of reliable and advanced hosting services that our customers demand.
    Easy CGI strives to be on the leading edge of the Web hosting industry through superior technology, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. Becoming an industry leader through maintaining steady customer and revenue growth, while continuing to provide excellent service, is Easy CGI's vision for the future. With thousands of hosting companies to choose from, it's no easy task to pick a company that provides the best service and support. Easy CGI is committed to making your web hosting experience the best it can be."

Commission: $110.00 per lead
    Cookie Duration: 120 days

My two cents: This is one of the higher paying Web hosting affiliate programs in the business. With $110 base payout this one presents a lot of wiggle room for search affiliates and can be a great source of income for bloggers and content owners already promoting similar offers.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  19. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    I am proud to announce the launch of MyCreditRepair.com on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com.

Base payout is $60 per lead, which is the highest base offer in the affiliate industry for credit repair leads!

About the MyCreditRepair.com Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"While some companies offering credit repair services strive to get as big as they can, as fast as they can, My Credit Group's focus is on being as helpful as they can. To My Credit Group, ethics and education should always come before profits. They believe the customers deserve the piece of mind knowing you can turn to them for honest, safe and substantial results and are continually recognized for outstanding performance as a credit company, market leadership, and their strict code of ethics.

The company is registered with the Secretary of State & the Attorney General; and after almost a decade of helping consumer’s with their credit, they still maintain a flawless track record with the Better Business Bureau!

My Credit Group is Fair Credit Reporting Act Cerftified, Nominated for San Diego's Best Customer Service Company, and was the only civilian credit repair company to be utilized by the Department of Defense."

Commission (per lead): $60.00

My two cents: This is a very aggressive offer on the part of My Credit Group, which presents significant opportunity to search affiliates. Moreover, this is one to compare with some of the other ones you might be promoting out there (i.e., Lexington Law) since the base payout is likely higher and you'll make more money. BTW - you can geo-target the heck out of this offer.

Good luck.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  20. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of Spoof Card on Pepperjam Network.

HIGHLIGHTS: 30% commission; 180 Day Cookie; Residual Commissions

More About Spoof Card:

[​IMG]

"SpoofCard calling cards allow users to make truly private calls by giving users the ability to change what someone sees on their caller ID display when they receive a phone call. Your number stays completely private and you can be who you want to be. We offer cards of various denominations ranging from $10-$80 and pay out on all additional purchases by your referred customers for the life of their cookie!

Key Benefits of SpoofCard: Truly private phone calls, Free call recording, Free voice changer, Fun and inexpensive, Easy to use with instant account setup! "

Commission (percentage of sale): 30.00% Residual
    Cookie Duration: 180 days
    Promotion: Use coupon code "FEB10" at checkout and save 10%!
    Acceptance: Automatic

My two cents: This is a really innovative company with a really aggressive commission structure. Most affiliate networks do not even offer 180 Day Cookies - the fact that Spoof Card requested it from us is a sign that these guys are very affiliate-centric. With an aggressive payout and cookie this offer should be worth experimenting with whatever forms of traffic generation you are using. Moreover, because it's such a cool concept you might want to think about dedicating a blog post to it. For instance, wouldn't it be funny to contact an ex-girlfriend using someone else's name? hahaha.

Best of luck!

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 14, 2008 IP