1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Disguised: Don't Buy Anything From This DP Member

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bigpapa, Jan 29, 2008.

1. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't be giving him a positive iTrader for doing the right thing when the transaction fails. iTrader signifies that the deal went smoothly - which it didn't, even if there's an innocent explanation. As it goes Disguised is a longstanding member here with very many successful trades under his belt. I'm sure this is just a temporary glitch.

CountryBoy, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  2. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think they are still ok. It is just accounts that can not be sold.

It is not looking good for a refund. If he was going to refund, it should have been done with in a couple of days. :(

allout, Feb 4, 2008 IP
    sawz likes this.
  3. jkegroup

jkegroup Peon

Best Answers:

I purchased 10 accounts, the first set were no good. I went back and forth with him on how to get the accounts to work. It would have been nice if he had relayed this information prior to the purchase. The second some were duds others never went live. He promised a third and never delivered.

How about 3 weeks is that enough time?

You know full well what is going on. You have had several threads closed. And I fully expect this one to be closed soon as well. Whether its 1 cent, $1 or $100 if you are not giving people what they paid for and then blatantly ignoring them or giving them the run around its dishonest...and yes a scam. If you were having problems. The right thing to do would have been to issue refunds explaining that the service was no longer available. So that makes you seem like a scammer. You can't blame people for calling it like they see it.

So I guess I'll take my -$55 as a lesson learned. If someone is specific about how you must pay them and/or there is a 3rd party involved: BYPASS

I hope you get your refund. :eek:

:)

Oh boy....he really gets hostile about that. If you want a refund and paid via paypal just file a complaint letting them know you never received the product.

jkegroup, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  4. gooster

gooster Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have also the same problem. He said he would get back to me and 1 week later I have heard nothing. Ridiculous!

gooster, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  5. ExtremistOak

ExtremistOak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for letting us know

ExtremistOak, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  6. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not responsible if you don't know how to use accounts. This is really black mailing as you guys have seen my high itrader points and reputation and now you are blackmailing me to get your money which you don't deserve. I'm not giving anyone a single cent for their mistakes. I don't care if you give me negative Itrader because of this. This is not about money as I already told i won't scam anyone for few bucks but as it is your fault so why should I pay for your mistakes. Now bear with it

@JKEGROUP I told you how to use accounts and you didn't follow the instruction so now stop messing with me. Go file a complaint against PayPal as I'm not giving you a single cent.

I've refunded bigpapa (half amount, I thought I need to send him $11 but I'll send him rest as soon as I get his PayPal account information).

Thank you

PS: I've already refunded Sonia and sent the prove to admin to remove two Negative Itraders but Rob Told me I would need her (Sonia2) to PM him in order to remove both, and I'm waiting for that :(

Disguised, Feb 8, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. topnotchcomedy

topnotchcomedy Banned

Best Answers:
    who the hell would scam with 3,450 posts... for $10... I'd give him some leeway - especially after he's posted now

topnotchcomedy, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  8. gooster

gooster Active Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't because I do not know how to use Adwords accounts. FFS I have spent $x,xxx over the last 2 years on adwords so I would have thought I know how to use it?! I have also bought accounts here previously that worked perfectly. It is obvious that you never intended to scam people of their money (that is why I trusted you and bought the accounts), however, I am certain you now know that your goods are faulty and you would prefer your clients to lose money than for you to. I have left -ve iTrader and will happily remove it on receiving a refund.

gooster, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  9. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I doubt I would be refunding anyone after BigPapa. It's not my fault you don't know how to use accounts. I clearly mentioned there are some precautions to use those accounts and most of the members here didn't follow and blaming me of giving useless accounts. I've left a Negative Itrader for you as well and I don't need yours to be removed. I am satisfied that I didn't scam anyone. I trader is not really a way to know a legitimate person so I'm not worried about that at all.

Thanks

Disguised, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  10. gooster

gooster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Suman,

As I have already clearly pointed out, I know perfectly well how to use Adwords accounts. It is quite possibly the easiest thing one could do. I used proxies and reset cookies each time I used the accounts. The first account simply stopped working (yet said it was live) and the second one also said it was live but did not show up once (for a different URL and completely different keywords as well). How can you be "satisfied" that you didn't scam anyone? I will happily provide log-in details for the accounts to you/an admin. If you are able to get the accounts working I will pay you $100 by PayPal now (I am that confident it is a technical error and not my doing). What is the use of iTrader if not to warn/quell fears of trading with a member?! Bascially you know fully well that you have stolen members' hard-earned money and are happy not to give it back. This, to me, sounds like a perfect definition of a scam.

gooster, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  11. AngelaR

AngelaR Guest

Best Answers:
    I purchased 5 vouchers from Disguised a month ago, and they seemed to work fine. I think he's a decent guy.

AngelaR, Feb 8, 2008 IP
    Disguised likes this.
  12. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Disguised, nevermind. I just looked at your Itrader info, for anyone who really want to make a business it's not a stop. If even several bad rating goes one after one I think it's even good. Something bad has happen and that's it. With EVERYONE happens or will happen. But all will be ok.

SEOLinker, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  13. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I've been working to remove three of those negative Itraders. I don't want to be a scammer as I never thought to scam someone but I really get pissed off at noobs/kids when they keep blackmailing me for few bucks.

Anyways I'm still on DP and I will be on DP (though not often) and will continue posting.

Thank to all for supporting me and those who didn't will feel they did wrong :)

Regards

Disguised, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  14. gooster

gooster Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are that confident that it is my fault they are not working then why not take me up on my $100 offer to get it working?

gooster, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  15. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    EDIT: You've been Refunded.

Thanks

16. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Only the activated adwords accounts are not allowed.. though selling of Coupons allowed.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

Abhik, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  17. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I think this thread should be closed as OP has been refunded

18. jkegroup

jkegroup Peon

Best Answers:
    I bet you do. I don't need a refund the accounts didn't work YOU KNOW IT and so do I.

jkegroup, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  19. hostmaniac

hostmaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah, this guy still hasn't refunded me since early January.. I can't believe he's willing to ruin his rep and business in DP over a few bucks. I'll create a thread about him, maybe he'll then do the right thing..

hostmaniac, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  20. hostmaniac

hostmaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    As a matter of principle, and not just money, I'm making it publicly known that DP member Disguised did not refund me for some non-working Adwords accounts he sold me.

My last correspondence with him dated Jan 29th:

If anyone has this guys contact info plz let me know.

hostmaniac, Feb 22, 2008 IP