1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

buying atricle advice

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by budc, Feb 7, 2008.

For people who buy articles does anyone have any recommendations? I need some work done but I see so many people offer it I am not sure who to go with. So who do you turn to?

budc, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  2. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are many quality writers in the content creation section of the forum. The best way I've found to judge a quality writer is to look through their old posts to check for grammar and sentence structure. Some writers may offer cheap prices, but by the time you get done editing, you could have written the article yourself.

MaryMary, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  3. adacprogramming

adacprogramming Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I buy a lot of articles from this company. $25-35 high quality, good service. www.weirfire.co.uk They do very well in most subjects.

I've been dealing with them by email for probably 6-8 months, but someone from that company hangs out here (this is where I first found them)

adacprogramming, Feb 7, 2008 IP
    Weirfire likes this.
  4. maverick123

maverick123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the info about this company....:)

maverick123, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Double Mary, you need to look at what they write on here and get examples. Also ask about their own blogs and websites. If they take pride in their own sites, chances are they will do a good job for you.

I write on a limited basis when I have time and I charge $.02 a word. Many will not pay that high (which is still quite inexpensive) because they are looking for cheap. However, with cheap, you get rewrites, copy and pasted, or articles that have no comprehension at all. I, as a writer, take pride in my writing and try to put forth better quality than the buyer expects. That is what you want to look for; not the I will write for $.005 per word or lower.

allout, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  6. rockymountainexperience

rockymountainexperience Peon

Best Answers:
    I buy from Content Creation. Do a search on him he writes real well and is around .02 a word which is not bad for quality writing service.