1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Neverblueads problem

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by shekel, Feb 7, 2008.

i have problem on neverblueads because i really don't know how to get revenue. i was able to do campaign but after pasting the code to my site and every time someone clicked the ads they will be redirected in smiley site. why? as anyone has encountering the same problem ?
    i went also to my members area and i didn't see my campaign there even though i already put those banners to my site.

shekel, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  2. koopa24

koopa24 Peon

Best Answers:
    yea i have the same problem...they click on a ad a get redirected to a smiley site and sometimes ads credit an sometimes they dont so i dont know whats going on

koopa24, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  3. kjnetworks

kjnetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest calling your affiliate manager and asking them, they are very helpful. I use Neverblueads and I have not had any problems.

kjnetworks, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  4. steb

steb Peon

Best Answers:
    the smiley ad comes up if the user is from a location that the ad doesnt accept leads from (i.e. a UK visitor clicks on a US only advert)

steb, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  5. paypalcommunity

paypalcommunity Banned

Best Answers:
    im also having this problem, what do you mean ??? it also redirected to smiley site. . . why is that ? when i go to banner creative i click preview and i was able to see the sit. but when its done pasting on my site and someone click the banner they redirected to smiley site. why ? and why i didn't see any of my campaigns in member are? even though i have?

paypalcommunity, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  6. saahil

saahil Guest

Best Answers:
    its because the offer is not available to the person who clicked on the ad because they are not from the right country.

saahil, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  7. paypalcommunity

paypalcommunity Banned

Best Answers:
    oh i see, :) thanks for clearing our my mind. now i know whats the reason why i redirected to smiley site, where did you get this info ?? well i give you a + rep since it was so helpful.

8. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just go to offer details and at right side u can see the country list.

getjimmy, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  9. paypalcommunity

paypalcommunity Banned

Best Answers:
    how much money you earned from this site??? do you prefer email submit?

10. flaco

flaco Peon

Best Answers:
    How is a banned member accessing a thread? Erh...anyways.

I've earned over $500, and I do all sorts of different offers, email submits, forms, etc.

flaco, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    NeverBlue is solid, I'm up to $150 already this month and I've just been playing around with their email/zip submit offers.

I love how people use words like "problem" "scam" and "rip off" because they don't know how a particular offer/company works...

dlm, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  12. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ya its a good network with lot of good offers,but im facing 1 issue,i am seeing 0 impression for all my campaigns,i got clicks,leads,conversion everything but showing 0 impressions.Is this a common bug?

getjimmy, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  13. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Many ads on these networks are using geo-targeting in that they only want visitors from certain countries. That's the reasons for you seeing a default ad, which I believe you can still earn money from as that ad you are seeing accepts traffic/leads from the country you are from.

john269, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  14. wholahay

wholahay Banned

Best Answers:
    my ad was also redirected to smiley, and i know that smiley is for international member but the lead is only $0.20 what if, if someone from u.s.a click the ads will they redirected to smiley or they will automatically put in the sign up form for email submit ?

wholahay, Feb 9, 2008 IP