1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LDS(Mormon) President Hinckley Dies

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by lpstong, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Let's give stOx a round of applause for knowing exactly what everyone else is saying, regardless of what is posted. The "reading between the lines" trick stOx seems to have mastered. :D

Cheap SEO Services, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I want to post. I want to post my opinions on this man and i want post my disagreement with some of the things you have said. This is a public forum, Anything you say here is open to public disagreement. I don't see what part of this you don't understand. This isn't a place for you to hold your secret meetings where only people who agree with you can join in. As long as you post in this forum i am liable to make public my disagreement with anything you say.

So you carry on stamping your feet and demanding everybody either agree or "dont post", And I'll carry on posting anytime i see something i disagree with.

stOx, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  3. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ha ha. Love the humor Cheap. Love the fact you know how to throw a wrench into things. lol. Thanks.

And so your point/opinion really is than on the man? And what makes your opinion anymore special than the man that passed. Or others that have posted. Please enlighten us Obi one kenobie.

lpstong, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already posted my opinion. Nothing makes my opinion any more special, But that isn't the point. The point is i am allowed to comment on anything you say within this forum and i am allowed to post an opinion on anyone mentioned.

We have had 3 pages of you stamping your feet demanding that people only post if they have something nice to say, have you finally grasped the simple concept that i can reply to any comment you make regardless if i agree or not?

stOx, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  5. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And 3 pages of you doing exactly of what you are accusing me of. And you wanting to express your opinion. And now what. Express it. I would love to know your point. Other than you think I am stamping my feet. Please tell me why this is not worth mentioning on a forum and that such annoucement should not be here due to him not being anymore special than anyone else.

lpstong, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    like i have said, i already made my opinion public. so feel free to refute my opinion, or are you just going to carry on insinuating that i aren't allowed an opinion unless it happens to correspond with your opinion?

stOx, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  7. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stox, you're fighting a losing battle. Just admit it...

chulium, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    chulium, you're fighting a losing battle. Just admit it...

stOx, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  9. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You know what StOx I think you just really need a little bit of love and hugs.

*Hugs* St0x *Kisses* St0x. Have a nice day and come again.

lpstong, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  10. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A great man has passed away. May his soul rest in Peace.

I read about him on Wikipedia. Quite an accomplishment this guy had.

I wish there was a way to sore all the experience and knowledge of a person in a Computer's hard-drive. Once a person is dead, all the accumulated knowledge is wasted, never to return. Just imagine what great minds like Edison, Faraday, Einstein could have done to change the world with their thinking and knowledge. Imagine the influence Gandhi and Martin Luther King would have had.

Death is just a waste of an important resource. I really hope there is a soul.

gauharjk, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  11. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it's good to see that you're original. :D

chulium, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I figured if you can make redundent statments while not presenting anything that even resembles a case contrary to what i am saying, I can too.

stOx, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  13. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    stox go out there and learn,your comments on here are simply pathetic.
    Ive never seen such a flamboyant charade of nonsense that you think is acceptable.
    Your an atheist,i dont agree but thats your preference,however resorting to infantile namecalling and abuse is ridiculous and frankly absurd.
    Your no better than a 13 Year Old Flamer trying to provoke a reaction from people who practice their religion.
    You Bring a Bad Name on London aswell

Grafstein, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    regardless what you think of my comments, I am entitled to make them.
    The point i am making, and will continue to make, Is that anything anyone says on this forum is open to discussion. If you say something that i disagree with i am entitled to tell you about it. If you or anyone else feels that they can't handle hearing someone else's opinion i can only suggest that they don't post on a public forum.

What you can't do is ask others not to speak on the basis that it hurts your precious feelings.

stOx, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  15. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Your immature,show some respect :mad:
    I bet you dont even live in london,if you do your probably one of these left-wing do-gooders that is destroying the capital.
    If you get a chance,get todays standard and see what that communist ken is doing.

16. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My immature what? Oh, I think you mean "you're".

By respect i assume you mean i should only have opinions that are the same as your own. That isn't how it works. See, Like i have already explained, This is a public forum. I am allowed to disagree with anything you or anyone else says on here. Regardless how much you believe your opinion to be true. If that doesn't sound like something you can handle, Well that's just tough. I can only suggest that you, And others, Refrain from making public any opinions that they don't want refuted.

No amount of pretend outrage is going to change the fact that i can, And will, Disagree.

stOx, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  17. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Two Can Play at This Game
    In my opinion ;)
    I think Stox is Immature and Pathetic who Constantly uses Expendable Opinions and Quotes.
    Care to Disagree with My Coup de Grace of Response?

18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are finally beginning to grasp the simple concept that i have been explaining for 3 pages.

stOx, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  19. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Drum role please............... St0x is going to state his real opinion..................

BTW did you get the love I sent you St0x. Cause I think you still need more of that hugs and kisses.

lpstong, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  20. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you people need to learn how to stop bitching about people who don't share your points of views

iul, Feb 8, 2008 IP