1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Header Edit Help

Discussion in 'PHP' started by crystak, Feb 6, 2008.

On my Hannah Montana (in the sig) website that uses wordpress I would like to add a 728x15 ad to the header file, so it appears right underneath the top menu - if possible even for it to be no space between the menu and the ad because I want the background colour to be the same.

The reason I'm posting here is because I don't know how to edit this .php file to achieve this. I've attached the header.php AND the style.php files below, hoping someone can help.

The problem is that whenever I add something at the end of the file, in Dreamweaver it only appears that it's added vertically, whereas when uploaded it's all added horizontally (something which I think might be controlled by the style.css).

So basically, I want to put this ad as shown in this attachement and don't know how to edit the header.php in order to achieve this. Would love some help!

Note: The style.css has been renamed to .php as it wouldn't let me upload it otherwise.

Attached Files:

crystak, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  2. greatlogix

greatlogix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Open header.php in your favorite editor and search <div class="Syn"> and above this line add your ad code.

I hope this will work. i have not tested it.

greatlogix, Feb 6, 2008 IP
    crystak likes this.
  3. crystak

crystak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is amazing :eek: - how on earth did you know that?

Thanks a lot :D.

crystak, Feb 6, 2008 IP