1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Directory/DMOZ Question

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by CedarCity, Feb 15, 2006.

About how long does it take after being listed in DMOZ until you get listed in google? I am just kinda wondering because it has been almost 2 weeks and they still have some very old results on googles directory for my area.

CedarCity, Feb 15, 2006 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  2. lmocr

lmocr Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on when Google downloads the RDF file and updates their directory. Sometimes they've done this within one month - sometimes it could take up to six months.

lmocr, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  3. alhoop

alhoop Peon

Best Answers:
    It took me about a month to be listed in the google directory after being listed in DMOZ. and you know what, it did wonders for my SERP :)

alhoop, Feb 16, 2006 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  4. CedarCity

CedarCity Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I am still in the filter and just kinda hoping this will help bring me out. I really dont know why I got into the filter other then when I bought my domain name I guess someone had it before me. Anyways ill just keep focusing on getting Yahoo rankings since im #1 for MSN. (about 25 clicks a day :) better then nothing though)

CedarCity, Feb 16, 2006 IP