1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone heard Of Blog Blast? Any Good?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by narsticle, Feb 8, 2006.

1. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A good reasonable starting point is not to say:BUYME!!!
    Instead, write about a problem (no adsense revenue?) and how you overcame it. Make it something that a person would read without feeling like they have come to an ad.
    Then somewhere towards the end, put in a link saying, here is where I found my answer to no adsense revenue and I believe that it could be the answer to your problem.

For one million dollars, I will write such a nice thing about your site, and blast it out to at least 200000 blogs over the next month.

LOL
    (now to see how many people will pm me or post here, "can you do it for less?")

iowadawg, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  2. warchief

warchief Peon

Best Answers:
    this is excellent if you'r blog is about making money, and same applies to the blog that you advertise at, i make my money through total different category, and it will be extremely hard to write something that's totally general and can fit as a comment on any post, go try it yourself, search for any category then check like 5 different blogs and try to tailor a general commetn that will work for the first post in each of the blogs and you'll get what i mean,
    second, concerning BYME thing. sure it's not an issue of discussion, being new to this forum doesn't mean i m a newbie ;)

faithfully,
    warchief

warchief, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  3. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know really how relevant it is, but in blog blaster, to find the blogs to post to, you plug in the keyword you want.
    It will spit out up to 500 blogs that have that keyword.
    So if I want keyword "adsense", it will spit out those blogs that have the keyword "adsense".

This is the way I look at this whole blog blaster thing.
    A lot of savvy marketers (big name guru types, who sell tons of products) use blog blaster, blog generator, or a few others.
    It is a tool to use.
    If it works for you, continue using it.
    If it does not work for you, quit using it.

You do have to expirement using this as a marketing tool.
    To just willy nilly say it is spam without really using the tool, trying it out, finding others who use this tool to get their input, etc is just wrong.

I remember not too many years back, when ffa submitters first came out, the hue and cry of so many people...same comments then as now about blog submitters.
    But you know what?
    The ones who took these submitters and tried them out, soon learned how to do it right and they did wonders with their businesses.

iowadawg, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  4. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    Whether something is spam or not is not determined by how well it achieves your goal.

Anyway, I've said my peace.

Mister Tut, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  5. Hon Daddy Dad

Hon Daddy Dad Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I hate these C**Ts who send this shit.

Its spam and any one who sends it is lazy scum.

I get this shit to multiple blogs every day. Even with Spam Blockers some of this crap still sneaks through.

Shame on you if you bought this shit and used it.

Hon Daddy Dad, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  6. oziii

oziii Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't see how this is not spam - I'd avoid it unless you want to ruin your reputation and get yourself reported to Google for spamming. I know some bloggers who have started collecting the AdSense publisher codes of comment spammers and who are reporting them to AdSense. It's not worth the risk.

Blogging is naturally a link builder if you have any clues and are willing to write quality content. Do it organically and you can do very very well. Automated systems (either to generate content or to comment on others blogs) are spam and you'll reap what you sow.

oziii, Feb 15, 2006 IP
    Mister Tut and largeheartedboy like this.
  7. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea. I think I will start following up on the comment spam I get also.

And for goodness sakes - Google banned (dropped from the index) one of my sites (phynder.com) for BUYING links. I am sure they will do the same for people comment spamming...

Phynder, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  8. chosen1234

chosen1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey warchief sorry for the late reply but to answer your question.
    Thank you
    chosen1234
    Make Money University

chosen1234, May 4, 2006 IP
  9. chosen1234

chosen1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey warchief sorry for the late reply but to answer your question. When you use blog-blaster or blog link generator they offer an option of searching for blogs by keywords. Lets say you enter "make money online" as the keyword then write something very general about making money online, or even enter something regarding there blog and how they could improve or make money with their blog. I have not used them for a lon time, being that I've found better ways to get links back to my sites.
    I have a question, have purchased blog-blast or blog link generator?
    if you don't, I have the master resell rights to blog link generator, If you like I could give you a copy of the software.

Thank you
    chosen1234
    Make Money University

chosen1234, May 4, 2006 IP
  10. warchief

warchief Peon

Best Answers:
    well, i have blog link generator, and luckily i didn't pay any money to get it (got it as a bonus)
    by the way, i tried it lots of time, it's not working anymore, seems there's a problem searching for suitable blogs, as google demands identification or something, currently I'm thinking of blog blaster, i've seen someone selling it on an auction site really cheap, but i dont know will it work, or is it obsolote like blog link generator, and does he have resell rights or he just stealing it.
    any one still using blog link generator or blog blast??

warchief, May 5, 2006 IP
  11. chosen1234

chosen1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah' I have them both don't even bother they both do the same exact thing. The Sales letter is very misleading but, which is how all the products and sales letters are from e-trinity (creator of blog blaster) instant booster, money bank, blog blaster I tried them all they all bad products.

your right about blog link generator not working anymore, it's not linking to any of the blogs, neither is blog blaster the results keep coming back as incomplete. I haven't tried them in a while so i didn't know they weren't working.
    I guess these tools are going to end up like ffa sites.

P.S. I've Found far better and easier ways to get links.

chosen1234, May 6, 2006 IP
  12. Searchnology.com

Searchnology.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away. These tools do not work.

Searchnology.com, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  13. Al Capone

Al Capone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i purchased version 1.1 blog blaster off of ebay, there's no e-mail option, the thing doesn't even work

Al Capone, Sep 8, 2006 IP
  14. danephillips

danephillips Peon

Best Answers:
    Well think about it you have no way to even check if it even posted.

As far as anyone knows it just pretents to run and post...

danephillips, Jan 28, 2007 IP
  15. Onlinecontactlenses.nl

Onlinecontactlenses.nl Peon

Best Answers:
    can someone PM me where I can buy it for 19,95.

Onlinecontactlenses.nl, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  16. sub103

sub103 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, can anyone tell me where to find the result, I don't know if i post the comment

sub103, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  17. walkintub

walkintub Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had used the software , but I don't know whether there is effect .
    I submit my ad www.walk-in-tub.org keyword to 500 blog .

walkintub, May 30, 2010 IP