1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much would it cost for page 1?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by xxKillswitch, Feb 4, 2008.

How much do people normally charge to reach page 1 on Google? I've never really paid much SEO attention to my site before, and constantly in the past have been changing from CMS to static, and back again. It's finally been sitting on CMS for several weeks/months now with sitemaps not reporting errors for quite some time or any missing pages. Before, constantly had missing pages :)

So, since that is taken care of, how much would it cost to fix current SEO and get it atleast on page 1?

xxKillswitch, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  2. live-cms_com

live-cms_com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You didn't even say for what keyword.

live-cms_com, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  3. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dude, my seo friend is allready working on a few dp'er sites. He is awesome at getting people into googles first page. Pm me and i will show you a portfolio that will make u dance. Hes reasonably priced and his time frame is between 3 to 6 months. The portfolio comes complete with client phone-email contacts, the sites hes worked on and the keywords hes gotten into googles first page so you can call them up yourself to verify his work.

He got one keyword to top 4 in google thats searched 3 million times a month!! All can be verified.

pingpong123, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  4. MichelRobinson2

MichelRobinson2 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think charge should be depend on the keyword selection.

MichelRobinson2, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  5. gsv13

gsv13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the number of result for that keyword!!!

gsv13, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  6. hem1234

hem1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Rates are depending on many factors. Collect back links or directory submission is not helpful to get in google page 1. SEO checks also the content, search engine friendly link structure (It needs programmer). But outsourcing to India is beneficial and you could save lots of money.

hem1234, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  7. xxKillswitch

xxKillswitch Peon

Best Answers:
    I myself have been working on backlinks and directory submittion, I am really interested in keyword/description optimization and content optimization. Keyword is Zelda, last I checked with Google there is a 300,000 to 500,000 search for that term alone monthly. Also many other similar popular keywords, but don't need optimized for them, already rank well with others :D Mainly interested in 'Zelda'.

And pingpong, would love for you to refer me to your friend :)

Also, why does the rate depend on how much your keyword is searched for rather than the amount of work put into the job? Just wondering.

xxKillswitch, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  8. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pm sent. Tell me what you think of his portfolio:D

pingpong123, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  9. edcpartners

edcpartners Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The rate wouldn't depend on the amount of people that search for the keyword, at least not directly..

Keywords that are searched often are usually highly competitive, meaning that there are many sites targeting that keyword, so it would take more work to get to the top...

The key element is competition.. How many sites are targeting the same keyword? How are they doing (PR, backlinks)? etc..

edcpartners, Feb 4, 2008 IP