1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Possibly the worst adsense fraud ever...

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Citizen, Feb 13, 2006.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dont worry we'll be watching you.

And with all that reporting you had on you today it's pretty unlikely you'll ever see that money. We've also reported everything you just said in this thread.

Now you get YOUR facts straight and read the Google Adsense Policy
    When it's time to send your check they'll do an audit, notice the explosion in clicks around the same time you got reported and BAN your account. You'll never get a cent. Don't believe me? DO a search on "banned from adsense" in this forum and on google itself. ;) They love banning accounts at payment time and they're always looking for a reason to close your account. You just gave it to them :D

So.... you can sit there and try to act cool calm and collected all you want. Fact is they already have all the proof they need and there is nothing you can do about it. You got an explosion in clicks the same time you got reported for fraud... hmmm.... :D

They've banned people with A LOT less proof than that ;)

GeorgeB., Feb 14, 2006 IP
  2. SesshomaruX

SesshomaruX Peon

Best Answers:
    You got ANY proof this is the actually owner of the Site? Owner is Sesshomaru, not SesshomaruX ;)

Btw tell your moron admin eAccelerator for PHP must be upgraded to 0.9.3 or newer if you plan to use vBulletin, fucking idiot admin cant even control vBulletin.

SesshomaruX, Feb 14, 2006 IP
    amanoffewwords likes this.
  3. xoticpt

xoticpt Peon

Best Answers:
    everheard of caching? there are tons of bots out there that cache. google being one of them.

is there a mod or admin that can ban this guy from dp... this thread is just gonna get out of hand, and all he's gonna do is shit talk...

xoticpt, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  4. advancedfuture

advancedfuture Banned

Best Answers:
    SesshomaruX seems to have upgraded to a backhoe, cuz it seems the shovel wasn't digging his grave fast enough.

advancedfuture, Feb 14, 2006 IP
    digitalpoint and younghistorians like this.
  5. SesshomaruX

SesshomaruX Peon

Best Answers:
    xserve1/sites/forums.digitalpoint.com/web

Wow your admin seriously needs to learn vBulletin before using it, he left so much files with wrong permission settings, so many open folders.

Anyways, expect this site down by tonight, should do research who you snitch on before doing it ;).

Even if google has cache, even if they have the power of god they have no proof my page said what it said. Trust me, nothing You can do can stop us, ;)

Think about it.. we got hacked.. I put that page up but the damn hacker editted it to say "Click on it" so he can get my google banned!
    ;) Damn to bad, oh well, *laughs*

6. cagintranet

cagintranet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a guy:

cagintranet, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    cagintranet, lol i have a screenshot of that too as well as all his boasting and his threats made in this thread.

Don't ban him let him keep talking.

It's like I said in my last post, they already have all the evidence they need with your clicks going up the same time you got reported. Everything else you say is just another nail in the coffin. Hope you weren't counting on that money because you will now never see it.

Anything else you want to say to damage yourself further? You're on a roll.

Wanna hack my site? here: http://www.disa.mil
    My email: george.boone.ctr*at-sign-here*disa.mil Have a go at cracking my email address as well :)

8. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Honest guy do yourself a favor...stop posting here. You wanna come here and call mods and admins to the table:
    It's no wonder your forum got hacked with your punk ass attitude :rolleyes:

Homer, Feb 14, 2006 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  9. SesshomaruX

SesshomaruX Peon

Best Answers:
    Yawn Yawn Yawn. Once again screenshots show nothing, for all they know the admin editting my post ;)

You have no proof at all, sorry to break your little heart :).

Anyways, have fun. While it lasts. ;)

10. AdSenseAdvisor

AdSenseAdvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    SesshomaruX --

Just to clarify, language that draws unnatural attention to the AdSense ads on your site is also prohibited by AdSense program policies. This includes examples such as:

"If you see an ad that interests you, click it"

The reason is that only clicks resulting from genuine user interest are valuable to advertisers, so encouraging users to click either directly or indirectly is not allowed. Providing a valuable advertiser and user experience is important for publishers, too, because it increases the revenue potential of your sites and contributes to the long-term success of the AdSense program.

-ASA

AdSenseAdvisor, Feb 14, 2006 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  11. QuickBuck

QuickBuck Guest

Best Answers:
    Take you threats about attacking this forum back into your little hole. :mad: Your IP address is know here along with more of your details through the domains that you have registered.

If you had bothered to look at how Google works, you would realize that until they pay you, you can lose each and every penny of AdSense revenue earned from your tiny little schemes. Any revenue earned from clicks that were in violation of Google's TOS will not be paid. It does not matter that you have changed your ways. You are screwed. :D

QuickBuck, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  12. SesshomaruX

SesshomaruX Peon

Best Answers:
    Website IP: 216.9.35.50

Admins Info:
    Shawn Hogan
    8465 Regents Road, #448
    San Diego, CA 92122
    US

Name could be wrong though, not 100% sure on that ;)
    Phone number could be wrong, but should be: 858-555-1212 <-- Noticed the 555, duh its fake, im stupid haha :p

Server DNS:
    DNS1.DIGITALPOINT.COM 216.9.35.53
    DNS2.DIGITALPOINT.COM 216.9.35.51
    NS3.DIGITALPOINT.COM 209.78.77.2

As I said, your admin is an idiot if thats his real info, who uses real info nowadays?

13. advancedfuture

advancedfuture Banned

Best Answers:
    OMG LOOK EVERYONE! HE FOUND OUT HOW TO USE WHOIS!!!! WERE DOOMED!

advancedfuture, Feb 14, 2006 IP
    ViciousSummer and Skinny like this.
  14. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I sense great fear in you...

Why do you keep updating the messgae on your site to deny it if you have nothing to worry about?

Do you really believe they will simply ignore your clicks exploding at the same time you got reported for fraud 10 times in one day?

15. SesshomaruX

SesshomaruX Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell your dumb admin to learn to delete the /install folder when done, he left all his upgrade and install files open.

And duh its WHOIS, im just saying only an idiot uses real info to post on WHOIS, learn to read my posts moron.

Anyways cya all, talk is cheap, time to show actions only. Enough with the flame talking, its not proving anything. ;)

Cya

16. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why not take the site down with them then? You know as well as I do that you can't do anything with them.

Or maybe Digital Point Solutions doesn't have anything to hide. Not like you can't get the mailing address from the site. :)

True dat!

digitalpoint, Feb 14, 2006 IP
    Skinny, advancedfuture and Homer like this.
  17. SEO Jeff

SEO Jeff Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am just amazed AdsenseAdvisor came and told him. I wonder if he would even think AdsenseAdvisor is wrong? lol.

Thanks AdsenseAdvisor for telling him

SEO Jeff, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  18. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's whats on that page now...What a scumbag...anybody know how to perform a denial of service attack?

BILZ, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  19. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well... The almighty voice of Google told him and he probably will not listen. Some people out there do these things not knowing they're breaking the rules then you have guys like this that Flaunt what they did like a badge of Honor. *shakes head in dissapointment*

I'm sure this was a joke--right :D. Please let's not stoop to his level. Google will deal with this issue--not us.

toomuch72, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  20. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    confession on itself. he keeps changing the message to say he didn't ask users to click. i hope AdsenseAdvisor does something about it. It's a good thing he was here.

devin, Feb 14, 2006 IP