1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site networking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MichelRobinson2, Jan 30, 2008.

Hi buddies!!!!

Site Networking is one of the most effective google ranking technique. Can anyone will make me clear about it??:confused:

MichelRobinson2, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  2. Hersheys

Hersheys Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it help but we can't really tell which is most effective technique because it all depends on the quality of site you're linking to.

Hersheys, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  3. kenneth.robert

kenneth.robert Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! according to me,
    After building an optimized website, next step is turning it into an hub. A hub, when speaking about site network, it is a website that carries out the role of point of reference for other sites (than link to it) that share arguments and type of contents with it.
    Notice that creating a site network, where different sites share and exchange links and topics is not strictly necessary when competing for not-too-used keywords. A good optimization made by following the scheme in this e-book is enough, in most cases, to achieve great results and unexpectable ranking positions.

kenneth.robert, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  4. MichelRobinson2

MichelRobinson2 Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry Dear!!! Not clear what you wanna say...:confused:

MichelRobinson2, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  5. BluEnt

BluEnt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

What I understood for the site networking is site navigation. Site Navigation is one of the most effective technique for Google ranking. If your website has easy navigation it will help search engines as well as users to find your website easily.

BluEnt, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  6. tomfrederick

tomfrederick Guest

Best Answers:
    site networking is where different sites share and exchange links and topics is not strictly necessary when competing for not-too-used keywords.Google's crawlers also check out the contents of the sites that link to you so it is important for high ranking.

tomfrederick, Feb 5, 2008 IP