1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Must be something wrong- #25 allinanchor and no SERPS

Discussion in 'Websites' started by cashbackers, Feb 13, 2006.

Hi there

I have been playing around with SEO for about a year with limited results. A friend has asked me to look at his site (calling my bluff!) and I am a bit baffled. The site has good inbound links and is #25 allinanchor for the search term "fancy dress" yet it is nowhere in the SERPS.

The site is www.themenight.com

Is there something fundamentally flawed in the site? This was my guess, but Im stumped as to what.

any help gratefully appreciated.

cheers

chris

cashbackers, Feb 13, 2006 IP
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    GuyFromChicago, Feb 13, 2006 IP
    cashbackers likes this.
  3. cashbackers

cashbackers Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for the help

so i can sort out the titles and metatags for them myself, will that fix the supplemental results?

with regard to the cached pages redirecting- that is weird! what can be done about that do you know? or even why is it happening?

thanks again for your help Guy-

cheers

chris

cashbackers, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  4. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    It may help a little, but most of those product pages don't really have any content. Without some content additions it could be tough to get them out oft he supp index.

No idea. I'd ask your friend what he's done with the domain/site recently. That may shed some light on what's going on.

Good luck!

GuyFromChicago, Feb 14, 2006 IP