1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with using certain Wordpress Plugins

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by GAdsense, Feb 3, 2008.

I have just planned to move forward and start my proper blog on wordpress.

While doing it, I am facing certain confusions - I would appreciate your help!

1) I installed SEO Title Tag plugin and AllinOneSEO Package plugin, now while writing a post, I get the option from titletag to fill title, get the same option from AllinOneSEO to fill title description and keywords too. Moreover, the post has its own built in wordpress title tag. What to do and why?

2) I installed Enforce www plugin but can't see any options for that to configure, will it work on its own. If that is so, then this plugin offers you to either have www enforced or not, where to configure that option?

3)How to get Suscribe to blog function, any plugin for that? which can post every blog post to suscribers - and how to go for RSS feeds (I don't have much idea about it yet) - Feedburner - please describe the process in a bit detail

Thanks a ton! -

GAdsense, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  2. digital1

digital1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) Have you tried just using the All-in-one SEO plugin without the other? That alone has the ability to format your page's title tags to your liking.

2) Provided you are using the latest WP 2.3+ versions then you won't even need that plugin - WP comes with it as standard.

3) I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, sorry. Perhaps this is what you're looking for?

digital1, Feb 3, 2008 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rep Added :)

1) Well no, I just wanted to know which one should I use and how will it effect. I think only using AllinoneSEO in enough - we can give the title in the title section of both, the wordpress built in title and AllinOneSEO title too, right? - The one which would be used would be the AllinOneSEO one's ... Is that so?

2) Yes, I am going to use 2.3+ version - I have already installed it - Ok

3) I created a feedburners account in the mean time - I created a feedaddress too - RSS is also known as RSS feed, right? - How to use RSS in my blog? - I mean I often seen blogs with add RSS to google, yahoo and so on, are they RSS feed readers? - thanks for the link

4) About Recent Entries PLugin, wp-ban, wp-email and Spam Karma 2 with Akismet - I installed all of them in the plugins directory but it isn't showing up in the plugin activation panel - know why? -

GAdsense, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. mizaks

mizaks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Grab the widget from FeedBurner and add to your site.

mizaks, Feb 3, 2008 IP